• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. atlas

Chimps critically injure sanctuary visitor

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/04/chimp.attack.ap/index.html Very strange. Apparently bringing cakes for chimps is a bad idea. -mk
  2. atlas

Mac mini

I'm just curious as to what you all think of the Mac mini: http://www.apple.com/macmini/ It starts at $499 with no monitor, keyboard, or mouse. It seems aimed at someone who already has a monitor, etc and wants to try the Mac -- which is a major change in Apple marketing. It's also tiny...
  3. atlas

Gmail Login

Upon trying to login I received the following message in red text above the login fields: "Sorry, service is currently not available. Please try again later." Is everyone getting this? It's only a secondary address, so I don't mind much (especially since it's beta). Just curious.
  4. atlas

Kill Bill

Someone just posted in the "Top 5 Movies" thread with Kill Bill V.1 as a top choice. How many of you have seen the movie, and if so what did you think? I suppose it'd be interesting to hear if you've seen Volume 2 as well. I just saw Volume 1 tonight on DVD. I'd heard the film described as...
  5. atlas

Network Solutions : Domain Expiration

Has anyone else noticed that often domains expire (clearly seen in their whois information), yet they aren't removed? Some registrars will get rid of them after a month (pretty standard), but Network Solutions has some that have expired over a year and they won't allow anyone to register...
  6. atlas

Mozilla

I just downloaded the latest Mozilla release for my linux machine, 0.8.1, and I've found it to be quite good. Since the only decent web browser for linux (w/o using KDE) is N4.7x, I've found this release of Mozilla to be suprisingly good. In the past I've criticized it, but this is way faster...
Back