• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Looking for Dedicated Server hosting

Hi all, I am looking for a Dedicated hosting provider to host my website. I also searched this on the internet and found this page. The pricing is impressive to me. But also found some other dedicated hosting on the internet. I am a bit confused as to which one to choose. Can anyone please...
  2. G

Web Hosting Server

Creating your web hosting server can be challenging, but it is possible if you have the right technical skills and resources. Here are the basic steps you need to follow to create your web hosting server for your website: 1: Choose the Right Hardware: You will need a server computer to host...
  3. G

The Benefits of Managed Dedicated Hosting for Your Business

Managed dedicated hosting offers several benefits, including: Improved performance: With managed dedicated hosting, you have a dedicated server all to yourself, which means you have complete control over the resources and can optimize them for maximum performance. You also can customize the...
  4. G

Understanding Dedicated Shared Hosting: What It Is and Why You Need It

yes you are right shared hosting can fill the gap between the shared hosting and dedicated hosting, I am using this dedicated hosting for my website.
  5. G

Understanding Dedicated Shared Hosting: What It Is and Why You Need It

Dedicated shared hosting refers to a web hosting service where a single physical server is partitioned into multiple virtual servers, each dedicated to a specific client. In this hosting model, clients share the material resources of the server, such as the CPU, RAM, storage, and bandwidth, but...
  6. G

Dedicated vs. Shared Hosting Which is Best for Your Website?

The choice between dedicated and shared hosting depends on your website's specific needs and budget. Shared hosting is a more affordable option where multiple websites share a single server's resources. This means that your website will share server resources with other websites, which can...
  7. G

What the different between C++ and java

C++ and Java are both popular programming languages, but they differ in several ways: 1: Syntax: C++ and Java have different syntaxes. C++ is a low-level programming language that requires more manual memory management, whereas Java is a high-level programming language that uses automatic...
  8. G

Suggest Best Video Hosting Alternatives

Hi all, from the last few days I also searched for this on the Internet and found some of them: 1: Vimeo 2: Twitch 3: Hippo Video 4: Wistia and found this post on the Internet about Hosting Plateform, but i am very confused as to which one to choose, can anyone please help me in this?
  9. G

Suggest Best Video Hosting Alternatives

hello all, I'm developing a web application that requires a video but can't use Facebook or YouTube APIs. Can anyone suggest an alternative to YouTube or Facebook, I also search about video hosting on the internet, and saw many of the lists. but I am very confused as to which one to integrate...
  10. G

How To Find The Best Web Hosting Provider For your business?

Before buying a server Firstly decide about the resource-heaviness of your website. 1. Blog Hosting: If you want to have a blog or website on a free platform, grasping your amount of daily and monthly traffic would be easy. You can start with a shared hosting plan and depending upon future...
  11. G

[Needed] VPS

I recommend you Monovm Linux VPS Hosting. 1: CPU1 Core 2: RAM512 MB 3: STORAGE15 GB 4; BW500 GB
  12. G

{Host IT Smart}Choose an Unlimited web hosting Plans|Web Hosting starting @Rs 80/mo

Hello @Ramanshah, hope you are doing well, I want to buy a Linux web hosting for my website, can you please suggest to me the best web hosting plate form where i host my website, I also searched on the internet and found this Linux web hosting, is this the right one to buy. Thanks
  13. G

Looking For Vps - Shared Space for a News Website

VPS is one of the best web hosting environments and it is an alternative to a shared hosting environment. Most internet users choose VPS hosting for their online business as it is cost-effective. VPS technologies introduced step in the server virtualization is the system of dividing physical...
  14. G

New Here

Hello all, My name is Gulshan Negi i am from India. and hope will learn lots new things from here.
Back