• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. musiv.uk

Need Free Web Hosting for Micro Niche Blogs

Hi we are going to get this sorted ASAP. We bought from what we thought was a licensed reseller of Whmcs. You are right we checked it too and it says not valid. Will keep you updated once we have a valid license from a valid reseller. You are 100% correct here. Sorry for the inconvenience
  2. musiv.uk

hi please can you elaborate in the question you are asking here? Thanks kindly dear
  3. musiv.uk

Suggest reseller hosting

Many on here to choose from. Make sure you check their Whois or do some research in google or on here for reviews. Observing how long they have been online through whois info on their domain is a good place to start.
  4. musiv.uk

I offer free cPanel hosting please contact me thanks
  5. musiv.uk

Explain the difference Between Dedicated hosting and shared web hosting services?

In simple terms dedicated hosting all resources (cpu ram etc) are yours and yours only so you can max out the servers hardware in dedicated hosting. Shared hosting you are sharing the whole server with usually 100’s of other hosting users. and if you aren’t aware an in between option is a...
  6. musiv.uk

Free Space Needed

I offer free cPanel web hosting with unlimited traffic/bandwidth monthly. If you need let me know! Send me a private message. Thanks
  7. musiv.uk

Is Free Web Hosting Good?

It really depends, some are good some are new some stay and some shut down! It is a gamble taking any free host as you probably won’t know much about them unless you try it. If you do choose a free host you should look after your website files and backups in case they shutdown, servers...
Back