• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Suggest reseller hosting

Whichever company you choose, make sure you go through the company's customer reviews before buying its plans and prices
  2. I

Any good and professional VPS host?

Before choosing any vps host make sure the company offers good support at reasonable price
  3. I

About hosting

Reseller web hosting is an option that involves one company (a hosting provider) renting hard drive space and bandwidth to another company (small-mid size business), who then rents the space to third parties (entrepreneurs-small business). Simply put, reseller hosting is the ability to provide...
  4. I

How many types of Web Servers are there?

Types of web server are: Apache Nginx Light speed Apache Tomcat Node.js Lighttpd
  5. I

What is domain parking?

Domain parking, also known as cash parking, is the leveraging of advertisements on a parked web domain to generate revenue while that domain is otherwise inactive. Similar to affiliate advertising, you make money based on how many users land on your site and click the advertisements.
  6. I

The difference between SSD and HDD on server.

When comparing SSD dedicated hosting to a hosting solution that uses HDDs, speed often serves as a determining factor. Because SSDs serve data significantly faster than HDDs, SSD hosting offers you a website that will load much quicker.
  7. I

Do you host more than one SSL site on a single IP?

Yes, you can use multiple SSL Certificates to secure various websites on a single domain.
  8. I

Best Reseller Hosting Provider

If your server location is in India then I will suggest a wise solution. in Its services are outstanding plus provide affordable packages
  9. I

VPS Hosting v/s Normal Hosting

For startups and blogs, Normal hosting is best till they receive reasonable traffic. But once your site crosses the limit of shared hosting, switch to vps hosting to scale your resources.
  10. I

Can I earn money by reselling hosting .??

Yes, you can definitely earn money by reselling hosting packages at your own prices
  11. I

What do most customers look for?

Customers normally look for support price uptime
  12. I

SEO hosting?

SEO Hosting is a type of web hosting that improves the SEO of a website—with the purpose of increasing the searchability of the site, thus generating more sales. To do this, an SEO Hosting provider will host a client's websites on unique C-blocks of IP addresses.
  13. I

How to choose the good web hosting Service?

Before choosing any good company for web hosting, go through the following things: Highest uptime High speed 24/7 customer speed customer reviews server location price
  14. I

Importance of Hosting

There are various factors to be taken into account while connecting SEO with Web Hosting such as Website Loading Speed Website Security Server Location Automating backups 99.9% uptime
  15. I

What do you want to see in free hosting services?

I will prefer high uptime, reliability, and security
  16. I

Which Free Hosting To Choose ? Suggestions-Help?

If you want to run a blog then free hosting is good but don't rely on it for your business website as it is not secure as well as reliable.
  17. I

Explain the difference Between Dedicated hosting and shared web hosting services?

Shared Hosting allows multiple users/websites/accounts to be hosted on a single web server whereas Dedicated hosting, is a single server solely devoted to one user only.
  18. I

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

I will say never opt for free hosting as they are neither reliable nor safe.
  19. I

Which VPS Hosting Provider is Good for eCommerce Store?

There are a lot of web hosting providers available online. To choose the right one for your e-commerce business, follow the points given below: 24/7 technical support free SSL certificate dedicated IP full root access safety and security back up highest uptime bandwidth
  20. I

Tips to Choose Best One?

First Know what are the requirements of your website and then see whether the hosting provider you looking for fulfil those.
Back