• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

best os for performance and stability ?

This question unfortunately does not have one true answer. Several factors come into play. What are you using the operating system for? Are you an average everyday, intermediate, or advanced user? As the user plays a major role in the stability of any operating system and platform. To get the...
  2. A

Robots meta tags or Robots txt file

The very first point is there is big difference between both. The Robot Meta tag option is used to tell the bots not to index any individual files, whereas Robots.txt can be used to restrict access to entire directories as well. Now it is clear that what exactly your purpose and what you want to...
  3. A

Web Page Indexing Instantly

Tips to increase your crawl speed Using the methods above, find and fix all the errors. Make sure your site is fast. Add an XML sitemap to your site and submit it to the search engines. If all of that fails to improve your crawl speed, start link building!
  4. A

Importance of Hosting

Importance of web hosting services for me Having a website and making your mind take hosting services, then have a look on the Parameters as because of invest in hosting matters a lots. While looking for the hosting services these parameters should be there in your mind: Downtime 24-hour...
  5. A

Which is the best free hosting?

I hate these questions. There is no such thing as free hosting. There never has been, there never will be. There is painfully cheap and nasty hosting that you dont pay cash for, but they will mine your data and all your visitors data, turning you in to a spammer before the fact. The cheap and...
  6. A

What the different between C++ and java

Here are the key differences 1 ) In c++, you can have multiple inheritance, operator overloading. Java does not have multiple inheritance and operator overloading 2) C++ have 3 Access specifiers public, private, protected java have 4 access specifiers public,private,protected,default 3) java...
  7. A

What is PEAR in php?

PEAR stands for PHP Extension and Application Repository.The idea behind the Pear was to be able to reuse the existing code and packages, to promote a standard coding style throughout. It also provided a way to install PECL(PHP Extension Community Library) extensions. In many ways it is similar...
  8. A

Increasing Organic Traffic

In 2019 to boost your organic traffic 1.First your technical SEO must be strong. you can optimize for your Users, not for search engines. 2.put efforts in blogging, create problem solving content which can engage to your users. 3. Use long-tail keywords 4. target your keywords in meta tags and...
  9. A

Secrets of Online Business Success

It seems that there are several elements that I’ve been working on that have contributed to my business success. The technical aspect: Learning as much as possible thru reading, podcast and asking thoughtful questions. The next is the sales and empathy aspect: Putting yourself in the other...
  10. A

What web hosting is the best for multi projects?

I know that a lot of people use BlueHost or IX Web Hosting, but I had problems on both with excessive downtime. That might not have been an issue with VPS or Dedicated servers, but it was a problem with shared hosting. I've been using Azure platform from Apps4Rent Hosting l hardly have any...
  11. A

How is cPanel price increase affecting your hosting?

So it is true. No please cPanel. The ramification of you changing the prices are huge. We need to change everything around you and that's not a good practice. A big no . Such an increase over no value increase is absurd. There is zero benefit for us and 5 accounts cost now more than the...
  12. A

What are the bacis things for choosing a good webhosting

Web hosting is a majorly important part of running your website, and if you are using a host that cannot keep up with the traffic that you are receiving then your website will be slow, and people will leave. So what are some things to consider? Here are few things for you to consider: The...
  13. A

Directadmin X cPanel

DirectAdmin and cPanel both are control panel solutions for your web hosting administration allows you to manage different options of your hosting account. Both are developed by different companies are in use by many different hosting providers. Though both do the same job (hosting account...
  14. A

How to fix corrupted external hard drive?

This all depends on the kind of damage it has sustained. If its logical damage then you might be able to check badblocks or checkdsk depending on your os. (linux and windows respectively) Before that though I'd recommend trying to recover your files on another hard drive prior to running a...
  15. A

Best Email Service ?

Depends of may factors, I suggest to evaluate: - Number of mailboxes. - How do you access email (Pc, Mobiles, Webmail). - Do you need control of mail server (Set max attachment size, max mail per hour, filter recipients, etc). - Do you prefer to pay for mailbox or a plain price for a dedicated...
  16. A

FREE Video Capture Software

Free video recording or screen capturing software might be affordable but they cannot be trust worthy when it comes to performance and tech support required for configuration but OBS is an exception for this. OBS definitely deserves the first mention, as it is free, open-source and comes with...
  17. A

What is domain parking?

Domain parking can be used when you want to sell a domain that you own, with the help of a domain seller. So, you "park" the domain with the seller who will then try to sell your domain for as a high price as possible. Regards, Adrian
  18. A

Difference between Desktop and Laptop

I see this debate all over the internet about Desktop vs Laptop but i think technology is moving much more faster than we are. People nowadays have started using virtual desktop`s over the physical PCs. Here is what i would like to share few words about virtual desktop and how it is becoming...
  19. A

What would be the best Cloud Hosting ?

You can think about hosting wordpress site on Azure. There are multiple options in the Azure platform, I've used many of them: You can run it as a webapp, full PaaS, no need to worry about patching the underlying components, you have full control of WP, this is my preferred option. For the...
  20. A

Advantages and Disadvantages of Dedicated server

Advantages of a Dedicated Server Control Panel - Cpanel is a favorite among users and can be added to a dedicated server usually for a monthly fee. Server Security - On should a dedicated server you are massively increasing your level of security, simply because there are no other accounts...
Back