• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

Does anyone know any tips for promoting a new WordPress plugin?

Hi everyone, We released a new free WordPress backup plugin, Backup WordPress site by WPvivid. It creates backups with manualy and automatically and upload them to cloud storage. It is available to download from WordPress directory now. Although, it got some positive reviews, the active...
  2. Z

Need feedback for a new free WordPress backup plugin (WPvivid Backup/Restore)

Thanks. Now it supports for backing up to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and DigitalOcean apart from Amazon S3 and FTP/SFTP.
  3. Z

Need feedback for a new free WordPress backup plugin (WPvivid Backup/Restore)

Hello everyone, We released our WordPress plugin, WPvivid Backup/Restore. It is a free backup plugin and available to download from WordPress plugin directory. It is a fully featured plugin including one–click backup and restore, both manual and scheduled backups, cloud storage options and...
  4. Z

Snail Driver - a free Windows driver updater

Snail Driver is a free and lightweight Windows driver update software. 1. 100% free for lifetime. 2. No virus, no malware, no adware. 3. Scan your PC for missing, broken or out of date drivers. 4. Download/install/update drivers with one click. 5. Windows 7/8/10 supported. Please download...
  5. Z

FREE Video Capture Software

Debut is the best desktop screen recorder I used ever. It is more than a screen recorder, actually, it is a combination of webcam software and screen recorder. Debut allows you to capture the entire screen, a single window or any selection region, adjust the video resolution, size, and frame...
  6. Z

Which VPS is better to follow?

Vultr is a reliable and affordable web host, I host my blog on it for a quite while, there is nothing bad happened. Besides Vultr, DigitalOcean and Linode are good options as well.
  7. Z

Are there good PayPal alternatives available for personal payments?

Alipay is a good alternative if it is widely-used in your country.
  8. Z

What is your favorite car?

I like Toyota hybrid car, such as Pruis.
  9. Z

select a domain name

A good domain name can describe exactly your product or service and your audience can easily remember it.
  10. Z

What do you do when your on the computer?

Watch a movie or post articles.
  11. Z

Which is the best web hosting company?

I host my blog on Vultr for a while, and I am really satisfied by their service. Besides Vultr, DigitalOcean and Linode are relaible and affordable web hosts.
Back