• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Automatic Backup to Other Server

Hi,all I have a server in UK. I want to buy USA server because I want to create website backup automatically from UK server to USA server. So that when our dynamic website will be updated in UK server in the same time it will be updated in USA server also. And if UK server goes down, USA server...
  2. A

Do I need WHMCS

Hi I am just about to start out in web hosting with a reseller account. I would like to know if I need WHMCS for billing friends? If I don't need it for my current situation how do I set up payment to host websites for friends? Thx
  3. A

Website and RAID

Hi everyone, I'm going to establish a website that acquire DDOS protection and SSD in RAID.But here is my question: what's the difference between different types of RAID? SUCH AS:RAID0 RAID1 RAID2 RAID3. Thx in advance.
Back