• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Michael Kinder

20% OFF! - Ressonix - Affordable Hosting Solutions

Hello, FWS community! Want the best hosting at an affordable price? Check out Ressonix, and we'll offer your community 20% off! What do we offer? Check out our detailed plans below. How do I receive my 20% off? Just use promo code, "FWSPromo" upon checkout! OUR PLANS Shared Hosting BASIC...
  2. Michael Kinder

Techanex Hosting Has Been Redesigned!

Hi! If you have been to our site within the past few days, you might have seen the notification at the top of the screen notifying you of a site redesign coming soon. We are now unveiling this redesign! The new website design allows easier access to login to your account from the homepage...
  3. Michael Kinder

InstaFree Hosting Review

Overall, InstaFree is a great host that I would recommend. There have been no hiccups so far, being fast and reliable. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and...
  4. Michael Kinder

Techanex Free Hosting!

Hi, everyone! I am the Founder of Techanex Hosting, a free unlimited hosting service! We offer unlimited storage, bandwidth, email accounts, databases, addon domains, parked domains, and subdomains. While this service is "unlimited", we do have a quota that we cannot surpass, but the quota is so...
Back