• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Dedicated ips VS shared ips

Every domain name that is a home to a website has an IP address assigned to it. An IP address is the real address of a website. Domain names were developed because it is difficult to remember long IP numbers like 154.321.033.110. Shared IP A shared IP is an IP address that is used for multiple...
  2. A

When should I change shared hosting?

Hello, Currently I am using a shared hosting plan for my website, but gradually the visitor on the website is increasing as days pass on. So should I go for VPS hosting or I can upgrade my shared hosting plan. Thank you
  3. A

Trying something new

Hi, We at Template Express are going to try something new (for us) with our next premium theme. We're keen on increasing our mailing list so we can start promoting more through that channel. One thing we plan to do very soon is to give it away our next premium theme free as a reward for signing...
  4. A

Weird Blacklist issue

We are facing a weird issue with a Cpanel server since past few days. Everyday the IP addresses of the server get blacklisted in CBL. We get the spam evidence, but surprisingly we don't find any information about the spam from the exim main log. Till now whatever copies of spam complaint have...
  5. A

Server error when i load a PHP script

Hi, I have a website working fine. But from last 1 week it takes above 30 seconds to load and finally an error message like 500 Internal Server Error is shown. When I get into the inner error description it shows: Code: 'HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error C:\php53\php-cgi.exe - The...
  6. A

Some abuse advice

So, yes we house a lot of servers which are rented via us and we use a third party for unmanaged rentals. We had a problem, a servers main IP was not working 4+ hours, sends in a ticket as IPMI was playing up and I personally thought it was there end, waited 8-12 hours, got a reply. Apparently...
  7. A

Missing php package?

Alright so, Upon Code: yum update , it gives me this. --> Finished Dependency Resolution Error: Package: php-zts-5.3.3-27.el6_5.x86_64 (@updates) Requires: php-common(x86-64) = 5.3.3-27.el6_5 Removing: php-common-5.3.3-27.el6_5.x86_64 (@updates) Any idea how to resolve this and how to add...
  8. A

How comfortable are you with writing HTML entirely by hand?

Very. I don’t usually use WYSIWYG. The only occasions when I do use Dreamweaver are when I want to draw something to see what it looks like, and then I’ll usually either take that design and hand-modify it or build it all over again from scratch in code. I have actually written my own desktop...
  9. A

php not updating after php update on centos

hello, im trying to update my php version to 5.2+ so i can run phpmyadmin on my server. Ive tried two different methods both produced same results. First method was to download libxml2-2.7.3 and then do ./configure, make,etc then i download php, ./configure, make install, etc. At first i had to...
  10. A

xen vps not booting

Hello, Xen vps is down. While restarting it from solusvm, I am getting the following error. ============================ File "/usrb64/python2.4/site-packages/xen/xend/XendDomainInfo.py", line 456, in start XendTask.log_progress(31, 60, self._initDomain) File...
  11. A

mysql was off in my server for A few times!

hello i have a vps with 13GB Ram all of my sites in this server shows the error of cant connect to database for A few times in day ! and when i used this command everything is ok ! service mysqld restart i think my config of this file (my.cnf) is not good ! what can i do to resolve this...
  12. A

Cannot send email - "junk mail rejected" even though I never sent an email campaign

Since I moved my site to a different web host, I cannot send email from my site. Do I try it, I get the message: "Cannot send message using the server xxxxxxx Verify you have addressed this message correctly...etc. The server response was: "JunkMail rejected - cpe my IP address here - my...
  13. A

best os for performance and stability ?

Hi, i am using centos for more than 10 years but right now i have a server that hang too much i check everything and all hardware is fine the only thing i can find is that os have problem because that server has much traffic and usage so i am searchning for a best linux distro for performance...
  14. A

Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension -- Need help

The server is running. Centos 6.7 x64. Litespeed Standard Edition. MariaDB. I learned that php-mysql is required. So I installed php-mysql. -------------------------------------------- [root@vps php.d]# rpm -qa | grep php-mysql php-mysql-5.3.3-46.el6_6.x86_64...
  15. A

Check mount point

Hi, I'm uisng custom nagios so called adagios. So i try to get info for mount point. But it's return with error. Below is the error: Code: NRPE: Command 'check_mountpoints' not defined What do i need to add? If i run script check_mountpoints.sh, it will show basename: invalid option -- 'b'...
  16. A

Symantec IP Blocking: Resolving procedure

Hello ... I have one dedicated server from Reprisehosting.com. We have purchased it mainly its as budget email server. But after deploying it we could see that many email issues mainly bouncing messages mainly due to their IP is listed in Symantec. We have requested provider to do the needful...
  17. A

How to get IPs out of blackist

I am planing to order a dedicated server, but I checked the ip is in blackist, can i find out way to get ip out of blacklist?
  18. A

fast loading services

Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is top-notch and will provide very fast loading speed of my websites. Do you know anything about vpb.comt hosting services? Are they reliable? Any discounts to share? Thanks in advance!
  19. A

Who needs a dedicated server?

Customers who use dedicated servers are often advanced users who are willing to pay to have freedom and much more features instead of using shared web hosting. Following uses of dedicated servers: 1. Big websites - websites who have high volume of visitors 2. Gamers 3. VPN companies for...
  20. A

Anyone Knows Service from vpb.com? Suggestions?

I own a small online shopping website. Want to order a vps server to do international service, but I am new to server usage. One of my friend recommend vpb.com to order server. Not a bit expensive. Anyone heard about this company before? Can anyone check their server then give some suggestion...
Back