• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Looking for the cheapest VPS ever :)

If you are not getting huge traffic in your website you can prefer VPS hosting to manage huge traffic. Power Up Hosting will be the best one to fulfill your need.
  2. M

Looking for cheap VPS.

Check my signature first. It's highly recommended for you.
  3. M

Anyone tried Amazon cloud hosting?

I haven't heard about amazon cloud hosting. There are many cloud providers available today. You might wanna take a look on those.
  4. M

Looking for VPS in New York

Better to get domains from reputable and trusted providers in New York, So for that try to search hosting reviews related to location.
  5. M

Web hosting directories list

Yes, Google gives you the right answer...............!!!!
  6. M

VPS Hosting Or Dedicated Hosting

I prefer VPS hosting due to its high security and also you can save money with VPS hosting, as it is cheaper one.
  7. M

Linux vs windows hosting

Linux is the most preferred one. As it is open source along with it it have several features that a web designer would expect.
  8. M

WHMCS or HostBill?

I prefer Hostbill, it is providing many features as well as it does not need to renew annually.
  9. M

Is free hosting dying?

You can get many free hosting services, but maximum of them are providing limited number of services. Among those all you have to serch the best for you according to your need. You will surely get one but its just time consuming to search appropriate one.
  10. M

Difference Between Free host and paid?

There are a number of difference between paid and free hosting services. In free hosting it is filled with advertisments, pop ups and also are having only limited number of features, where as paid services come with various unlimited of benificial features. Free service are preferable for only...
  11. M

Cloud service that you prefer to choose

There are many cloud services available and all are providing excellent features. But In my opinion iCloud is the best and most preferred service among all.
  12. M

Free Web Hosting/Domain Name: Newbie

If you want to get a domain name for free then you can can get it easily. There are some domain registration site that provides registration for free. Just you need to signup on those sites and then you can design your website.
  13. M

Which Free Hosting To Choose ? Suggestions-Help?

I can suggest you a site which I am using is http://poweruphosting.com . Try this and I hope you will also get good experiense with it.
  14. M

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

I personaly prefer paid hosting services as they are more reliable than free hosting services.
  15. M

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

If you mean using one of the free hosting domains then I would definately say no because like you said if things go pear shaped you will be fubar. If you own the domain then I would say yes but only if absolutely necesary... you could always point your domain to a different host if things go...
  16. M

Review of Host Pair. Great Host

Thanks for sharing the great reviews of Host Pair. These review was very important for most of the customers.
  17. M

Best Ecommerce Website Software

The best hosted ecommerce website software which are generally used by the users are Shopify, Volusion, BigCommerce, Go Daddy Shopping Cart, Squarespace Commerce etc.
  18. M

I need the best web hosting solution at affordable price?

If you are interested to buy the cheapest web hosting solution then it is better that you must find the cheapest web hosting solution in very affordable price. There are many websites and blogs which are run fine on cheaper web hosting plans. Some of the website which provide the cheapest web...
  19. M

does anyone use 1 and 1 web hosting?

I never used the 1 and 1 web hosting but I research about this hosting domain as I came to know that it is very secured and desire domain. It is a great web hosting for developers and professionals.
  20. M

Difference Between Free host and paid?

There are having many differences between the free hosting and paid hosting. The free hosting environment include ads, banner, pop-ups and other advertisement methods and also it was very limited by what features that are available. It is beneficial for those who want very simple website...
Back