• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

5 Best Pc games according to you?

Here is mine: 1. IGI-1. 2. Freedom Fighter. 3. Need For Speed – 2 (NFS 2 SE). 4. GTA Vice City. 5. Mafia.
  2. D

Windows 7?

I am using Windows 7. No doubt, Windows 7 is the best OS, I have ever seen.
  3. D

Your First Operating System?

Mine OS was Windows 98.
  4. D

McAfee Security Center

I’m using avast anti-virus, I think this is the best anti-virus. Besides you can try Kaspersky or Bitdefender
  5. D

Computer not booting

Please check your BIOS settings (from another monitor) and mother board. However, you might need to reassemble all of your hardware devices.
  6. D

Best Email Service ?

No doubt Gmail is the best. But I sometimes love to use Yandex. May be you can try their services too.
  7. D

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

No doubt, Google Chrome is very easy to operate than any other browsers… :) I use Filezilla, Chrome and Opera!
  8. D

Best FTP program

I currently use Filezilla, but was wondering if anyone else had recommendations (better than Filezilla)?
  9. D

Best keyword search tool?

From my experience, Google adwords keyword planner tool is the best keyword search tool.
  10. D

Gmail or y mail

Yes, I love gmail. No doubt, from my perspective, gmail is the best.
  11. D

Video Editing Software

In my opinion, Corel Video Studio is the most excellent video editing tool and very simple to use.
  12. D

do you have an account in Linked in ??

Hi, Of course, I have account in LinkedIn because it's an excellent social media site for corporate people. Thank You… :)
  13. D

Best anti virus

I would propose AVAST antivirus. From my knowledge there are very high-quality security, is free, and takes up very small system resources…:)
  14. D

Which Windows versions you like?

Hi, I prefer windows 8 and windows 7. Thank You.
  15. D

Hello

Hi alian, I am also new like you. Saw nobody replied your post so I welcome you to this forum! :-)
  16. D

Hey Guys

Hi Guys, I am new here. Trying to find out best free web hosting so I registered. Wish I will fine 1.
  17. D

Which Free Hosting To Choose ? Suggestions-Help?

Re: Which Free Hosting To Choose ? Hi mkmo, I am also new to this forum and I never used any free hosting before. I am planning to launch a new site and I don't want to host that in paid hosting. I am searching here and there what free hosting site will be best. Registered here to find out...
  18. D

does anyone use awardspace.com?

Re: Awardspace.com Hi ian, Thanks for your question. I didn't know their name. I take a quick look at their website and it seems they are promising. Site PR is 4 and Alexa is below 30K and it seems they are in the business for last 10 years (Domain creation date was: 17-sep-2004). I will...
Back