• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

. . . █ █ █ 60% OFF ★ CloudLinux ★ LiteSpeed ★ Daily Backups █ █ █ . . .

Our thread has been updated with our latest deals!
  2. G

. . . █ █ █ 60% OFF ★ CloudLinux ★ LiteSpeed ★ Daily Backups █ █ █ . . .

Hello and thank you for your interest in our Shared Hosting services! Ethernet Servers was founded by George Sturley in East Devon, a county with breathtaking scenery in the South West of England. On a day-to-day basis, we strive to provide top-notch web hosting solutions, with the icing on the...
  3. G

Site Feedback

Thanks for your feedback! That annoys me too. I'm going to try and get this changed so it's not so intrusive.
  4. G

WHMCS or HostBill?

Having used both - I can safely say I prefer WHMCS. The interface is cleaner, the software is much more flexible in terms of addons and customization, no tiers in terms of "unlocking" new features. The WHMCS pricing is straight forward and easy to understand (and doesn't keep changing).
  5. G

Site Feedback

Hi there, Curious to know what members think of our site's design and usability. There's room for improvement without a doubt, and I'm very excited with how the changes we've been making recently are progressing. I'd love to hear some thoughts: https://www.ethernetservers.com/ Thanks!
  6. G

Which Windows versions you like?

My favourite OS, in terms of design and usability is Windows 7. However on my desktop PC I run Windows 8.1. It's considerably faster than W7 (especially boot times). I don't use any of the features it brings to the table such as the metro side of things, though.
  7. G

List of cheap domain registrars

I myself use Namecheap. They're a great registrar - no problems. I base that on the fact that I've never needed to contact them for technical problems, and that says it all.
  8. G

I need the best web hosting solution at affordable price?

Whilst this thread is old, I felt this comment is valuable: "best web hosting" does not exist. Best doesn't exist in any case, whether it's web hosting or not. The real question is: Which web hosting is suitable for my requirements? What's best to one person may be completely unusable to...
  9. G

tech staff

Interesting question, which raises a lot of points.l Many hosting providers turn to outsourced support, and whilst I have nothing against that - things usually end in tears [for the customer]. Some customers will only go with a provider with in-house, native speaking techs. If a website is...
  10. G

Best FTP program

FileZilla: - Clean, intuitive interface - Frequently updated / in active development It's simple and gets the job done properly. It would be nice (mainly for web developers) to be able to preview files within the application, such as images and text files. Some other FTP clients have...
  11. G

Which Mobile Brand Are Best ???

I like Samsung. They're built well and don't bend like other phones I'm sure we're all aware of ;) I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE (i9195). It's running Android 4.2.2, though should be getting the 4.4.4 update within the next month.
  12. G

Best Live chat software

LiveZilla: - it's actively developed/updated - helpful/fast technical support via email, live chat and forums - it's desktop and web based. I much prefer desktop clients to web based clients for answering chats. - wide array of features and options It's not free, although the pricing...
Back