• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Cano Hosting - New, Cheap, High Quality, 99.99% Uptime, 75% Discount On First Order!

Hello all, My name is Daniel from the new hosting company Cano Hosting. Why not come and check us out at canohost(dot)net/ If you would like to place and order today get 75% off using discount code: XUE174GSO2 What do we offer you? cPanel with a website builder Full customer...
  2. D

What we offer in our free hosting package

Hello, My name is Daniel Cormack from Cano Hosting. Below is our free package. Website: canohost(dot)net Order: canohost(dot)net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=4 Disk quota (MB) - 1000 Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 3000 Max FTP Accounts - 1 Max Email Accounts - 1 Max Email Lists - 1 Max...
  3. D

Cano Hosting - New, Cheap, High Quality, 99.99% Uptime, 75% Discount On First Order!

Hello all, My name is Daniel from the new hosting company Cano Hosting. Why not come and check us out at canohost(dot)net If you would like to place and order today get 75% off using discount code: XUE174GSO2 What do we offer you? cPanel with a website builder Full customer support on all...
Back