• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Review of Host Pair. Great Host

Thanks, interesting.
  2. P

layout issues in wordpress

check scheduling of your page (post) disable adblock check if you hosting provider has php cookies enabled
  3. P

Servers in Netherlands from $49/m 10 TB Traffic p/m

Interesting deal, some bigger discount? :-)
  4. P

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

Use Wordpress dude, thats the answer for your portfolio question :-) and you can purchase plenty of templates.
  5. P

How i can learn html

Person which only designs in the photoshop is not creating anything but image. If this person is not into html/css coding, he is creating picture only. In my opinion not professionaly good.
  6. P

can someone help me with this header logo code please?

I can see it right now ...I guess you solved it... the best way to align logo horizontally in css is with line-height ;)
  7. P

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

Definetly try WordPress bro :-) its the best system for making websites which you requires
  8. P

SEO Benefits of Responsive Web Design

Google check for your site if its responsive ... or at least if the elements on the site are well clickable (optimal 40x40px)... so I think you can get some benefit from that... you can check it in google page speed insight
  9. P

Any other free domain email services left?

Its free and you can get up to 12 000 mails with no charge or credits info
  10. P

Any other free domain email services left?

I would recommend mailchimp..
  11. P

Best WordPress Hosting

Ok, i will take a look at some comparators, thanks
  12. P

★MEGA SALE★ Alnitech: $90 OFF - Quad Core Xeon E3-1230v3 + 16GB + 2x1T @ $59.99

Not that bad, I will take a look at it though
  13. P

Best WordPress Hosting

Hello guys, I am about to launch my new site on WordPress... I am looking for some good hosting solutions. It was recomended to me to use Synthesis, but it seems to me quite expensive.. Do you have any idea where to host my site? Thanks!!
Back