• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

[USA/NL] King-Servers.com Offer: 30% Discount on Dedicated Servers and VPS Hosting

King-Servers.com is pleased to announce HUGE DISCOUNT on its Unparalleled Dedicated Servers and VPS Hosting Plans. King-Servers is offering 30% Discount on its High-performance, Reliable and Robust Dedicated Servers and VPS Hosting. Use KING30 Coupon Code and redeem 30% Discount on the first...
  2. K

[USA/NL] King-Servers.com Offer: 30% Discount on Dedicated Servers

King-Servers.com is pleased to announce HUGE DISCOUNT on its Unparalleled Dedicated Servers. King-Servers is offering 30% Discount on its High-performance, Reliable and Robust Dedicated Servers. Use KING30 Coupon Code and redeem 30% Discount on the first month’s payment of any Dedicated Server...
  3. K

Best Ecommerce Website Software

I vote for Shopify, they have great designs at best rate. If you want Ecommerce Platform for your website, then Magento is a good option.
  4. K

Looking for a domain name registrar and a few coupons.

Crazydomains has good deals on domain registration or you can even check BigRock.
  5. K

cPanel Licensing Question

Become a cPanel partner instead for cheaper license . ;)
  6. K

Hello, I need advice.

You will need a high configuration server for running games. You should look into role playing games to get high number of visitors.
  7. K

Cloud hosting..?

Cloud hosting is type of virtual hosting that offers flexible and scalable server resources without going through downtime. You can also install cPanel on Linux Cloud Hosting that has CentOS operating system.
  8. K

help setting up dedicated server!

You should install SmarterMail for POP and SMTP emails on windows server.
  9. K

How to Delete Older Backups on Server

You can delete the backup using the below mentioned command in SSH: rm -rf filename.tar.gz
  10. K

Cloud and Dedicated Hosting

Shared hosting is type of web hosting where multiple accounts reside on one server and share the CPU, thus sharing the costs of server making it cheapest hosting solution Cloud hosting is virtual server created on a dedicated server through cloud virtualization like VMware. It offers...
  11. K

cost-less way of web hosting

Shared hosting is the cheapest web hosting solution but if you are looking for dedicated solution at cheaper price, then cloud vps hosting is ideal.
  12. K

If you don't use CentOS for your VPS, why not?

I use CentOS only when I need cPanel or else Debian is a good option.
  13. K

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

If I am hosting a website that is important to me, then I will go for paid hosting.
  14. K

Which Free Hosting To Choose ? Suggestions-Help?

There are many free hosting providers, you should check the free hosting offers section.
  15. K

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

You get what you pay for and when it is free, you cannot expect reliability.
  16. K

Do you as a Free Hosting provider monitor users for spam/scams activity?

yes, we do monitor servers to avoid spamming activity or else the IP will get blacklisted.
  17. K

How to connect existing hosting account with new domain?

You will have to add your domain in your hosting plan and update the nameservers at the end of your domain registrar so that it propagates from the correct server.
  18. K

Linux vs windows hosting

Windows VPS are pricey as compared to Linux because of the license costing. You should go for Windows VPS only when you need RDP access to the server or your website/application requires windows components like mssql or asp.net
  19. K

downtime on holidays

Downtime during holidays can happen however most of the hosting providers are available 24/7/365 days to make sure that the server is up all the time.
  20. K

tech staff

Techs should be selected based on skills, knowledge and their experience.
Back