• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Firefox browser keep showing " proxy server not found"

Firefox browser keep showing " proxy server not found", how to fix it? Please help
  2. S

How to handle over heating ?

You have need to clean your pc. I hope you find it better,...
  3. S

Best way to promote my photography?

You have to make a fan page at Facebook and post your photography at your Facebook page, i hope you will get popularity soon.
  4. S

What phone service provider do you use? Do you like them?

I am using Verizon from last year & and i have no complaint.
  5. S

How many cigarettes can u smoke @ once?

Never smocked. Waste of money or health.
  6. S

How to use transition for multiple div elements?

At the moment, I'm testing the transition CSS property. I got a div element working according to how I want it whenever I hover i.e. changing background color, text color and border color. But at the moment, I've added a button inside the div that's supposed to change color too. It works, but...
  7. S

Any help to choose word-press web host?

I want to choose a good cheap hosting company, any suggestion for me. I have wordpress sites and I need to move it to reliable host. I will need someone to help me to move my data from the recent hosting to the new cloud hosting. What other web hosts can be good for getting wordpress hosting?
  8. S

Dedicated Server Recommendations

Someone please recommend a dedicated server host where it's not too expensive but reliable. Thanks in advance
  9. S

Gmail or y mail

Gmail provides really good services as compare to yahoo. I have also a one yahoo account but it always have problems like files not attach, emails are not opened just show list, not opened one by one.
  10. S

Hard drive makes loud buzzing noise on start-up?

Yesterday when I turned my computer on, instead of the hard drive quietly speeding up, it made a buzzing noise for about 2 or 3 seconds. Afterwards I checked it's properties, I now have another 500MB of free space after doing nothing different. Did it just shared off a part of my hard drive...
  11. S

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

Yes, i am too because chrome is much easier then others every one operate easily.
  12. S

How to connect existing hosting account with new domain?

I have bought a domain(adspace.lk) and hosting from the same service provider (lankahost.net). but now my domain has expired and my hosting account is still available with all my files. Now i have bought another domain (.com) at name.com .i want to connect my new domain name.com to the...
  13. S

How to fix corrupted external hard drive?

I have a problem with my external hard drive, when i plug it in my laptop.. it takes too long to acknowledge it and when i open a file it would hung, i tried to reformat my external hard drive but it says reformat unsuccessful.. Please help
  14. S

Which Windows versions you like?

I am using windows 8 on my Laptop and i have no issue, working fine.
  15. S

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

For internet i use only laptop because on laptop i done work easily or more efficiently.
  16. S

Domain & Email through GoDaddy and hosting through vendor?

Is it possible to have GoDaddy as my Domain Registrar and provide/use my emails but have my hosting through another vendor?
  17. S

Which hosting will be good for an e commerce website, Dedicated or VPS web Hosting?

I am making an E-commerce website, I want to make it live soon, so can any one suggest me whether I should go for Dedicated Web Server hosting or VPS Hosting?
  18. S

Link wheel is best for SEO

Link wheel is the chain system of links. It makes a routine chain of links with particular article. That is very effective to getting attractive results of product promotion.
  19. S

How do I connect an Internal SATA Hard Drive Externally through USB?

How do I connect an Internal SATA Hard Drive Externally through USB? When I plug it in, the system doesn't pick it up as a drive. It can recognize that it is connected, but it does not appear on My computer. Please tell me if there are drivers that needs to be installed. Thank You
  20. S

Any good new films?

Yesterday i saw two new movies of 2014 Fury or Gone Girl, both are interesting, i like.
Back