• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

OGen Enterprise - Premium and Cheap Web Hosting

OGen Enterprise - Premium and Cheap Web Hosting | £1.29/Month | Premium Support Hello, OGen Enterprise provides Web hosting at cheap rates with High Quality network, speed and support. OGen Enterprise Features :- High Speed Network Easy to customize Forum Support Support...
  2. F

Which Windows versions you like?

Windows 8 Hey, I love Windows 7 than 8. But I think it depends how you use. If you are using for professional purpose then you should select Windows 7/XP. For personal purposes Windows 8 is awesome. However, I am waiting for Windows 10 to arrive :)
  3. F

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

Free/paid Hello, We cannot really decide like this. Basically, it depends how you want to use it. Surely you cannot use free webhosting on a site where traffic and usage is very high. I used free hosting only on testing some sites, etc (in the starting). I prefer Paid hosting.
  4. F

About dDos

DDoS Protection Hi, You may use prolexic.com to protect from DDoS attack.
  5. F

how do you pay for hosting services?

Host Hello, I usually pay from PayPal because it is more secure and trusted.
  6. F

tech staff

Hello, It is very easy to choose. All depends on his Skills and Experience. In my case, I may not give more importance to experience because we all should given chance to newbies. The most important thing is Skills. If he have good skills, I will definitely select him. Also, we should not ask...
  7. F

Best Live chat software

Pure chat Hey, I used Pure Chat once, I liked that. But now I am using custom one which is created by me.
  8. F

Linux vs windows hosting

Linux Hi, Linux is generally easier and simpler to use than Windows. It comes with pre-installed software that’s ready for modification and extension. Linux was designed to support basic web hosting, which means users can install PHP, MySQL and Perl Script to maximize website productivity...
  9. F

Do you believe that ... ?

Hello, Yes, paypal is more secure among others. If you refer to PayPal site, you will find that: Technology Our state-of-the-art fraud models and proprietary fraud engine work together to help stop fraudulent transactions before they happen. In addition, PayPal stays at the forefront of...
  10. F

Different Types of Web Hosting

Hey, Good information! I think the types which you listed are basically enough. But still you are missing some. Also Mac hosting is available!
  11. F

VPS Hosting Or Dedicated Hosting

Hey, I suggest you to use Dedicated server if you are hosting a big site with High traffic. Many of them listed the features of dedicated hosting in above comments. In short you should choose dedicated hosting because it have: High Security Greater Reliability Retaining the Opportunity for...
Back