• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Best keyword search tool?

Google Adwords keyword planner best tool for keywords searching.
  2. E

Html and html 5

HTML text and images on a page. Later revisions included some attempts at providing semantic data which allows basically for automated categorization and correlation of HTML documents. HTML5 actually strives to be something very different. It aims to be more of an application development...
  3. E

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

Use the wordpress it is best CMS i have used it....
  4. E

SEO Benefits of Responsive Web Design

Here’s some reasons a responsive website benefits in SEO: Google prefers responsive websites It’s more efficient to manage only one website There are no issues regarding duplicate content Usability and SEO
  5. E

Chrome OS, what do you think?

Sorry I've never used it.
  6. E

Different Types of Web Hosting

Thanks for sharing nice information about web hosting types.
  7. E

Best Live chat software

There are some best live chat software available are: 1. LivePerson 2. Comm100 3. BoldChat 4. LiveHelpNow It is fast, secure, reliable and low price live chat software.
  8. E

Use GMAIL as SMTP

I think you should to email configure in outlook on this setting Incoming email server pop.gmail.com and Outgoing email server smtp.gmail.com.
  9. E

Which service provides best free web hosting?

I have used free hosting on 000webhosting and 2freehosting.com.
  10. E

Free Hosting Recommendation?

You can check this link x10hosting.com/free-cpanel-hosting great offer for free c panel web hosting.
  11. E

Advantage/Disadvantage of Free Hosting

The Advantages of Free Web Hosting The major advantage of free web hosting for a newbie includes learning all the basic intricacies of starting a website and feeling more comfortable in the future when changing to the paid web hosting. If you're launching a personal website, then this can be a...
  12. E

Gmail or y mail

According to my experience Gmail is best Email service. Gmail always is good.
  13. E

Best anti virus

Avira and kaspersky best antivirus for pc and laptop. and in my opinion you can use kaspersky best.
  14. E

Best keyword search tool?

Google keyword planner is he best tool for keyword research.
  15. E

Looking for cloud hosting

You can try out rackspace.com/cloud/public-pricing/ They much reliable customer support, great plans offer and have a guaranteed 99.9% uptime and a good host.
  16. E

Cheap Web hosting

eHosting provide Linux based server web hosting at cheap price. Disk Storage 2GB 3GB 7GB Monthly Data Transfer (Bandwidth) 20 GB 30 GB 70 GB Setup Charges...
  17. E

Which Free Hosting To Choose ? Suggestions-Help?

I prefer <censored for a reason> and 5gbfree is best free web hosting service provider.
  18. E

What are CPU and RAM? How do they affect a dedicated server?

Hi Gaiacom_LC, Great thread about CPU and RAM thanks for sharing.
  19. E

$1 or $2 or $3

How much disk space and bandwidth you need? Please tell me.
  20. E

Windows VPS

I have used this one for years mate burst.net/winvps.php.
Back