• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

runBB - Simply awesome free forum hosting

Are you looking for a forum host which takes the pain out of running a forum? Do you want to focus only on building your website and let others do the maintenance and updates? Look no further, runBB.com can run your forum for you so that you can focus on the important things. Features: No...
  2. S

I am looking for a free forum host, please read inside

You can also take a look at runBB.com, we have recently launched and we already have lots of plug-ins and themes. There will be some pretty nice features like high grade spam protection. You can take a look at the website and let me know if you have any questions.
  3. S

Free or low cost CDN

I van also vouch for Cloudflare. I have been using it on several websites and i have noticed a huge boost in the traffic. You will also have access to various tools which are unavailable on average CDNs.
  4. S

which one is best free email service providers?

I can certainly vouch for Gmail. Gmail is a mainstream email service for a good reason, a google account grants you access to so many other services (Google drive, YouTube are probably the primary benefits) that I don't think any other service is comparable to Gmail.
  5. S

MyBBForumhoster - Start your own free forum hosting service | Multiforums script

Use coupon code FREEWS to receive 30% off the original price :great: Forums are among the most popular website types. While free hosting providers offer the resources needed to host forums, most people lack the skills required to set up and expand their forum, making this product a great...
  6. S

Sites that work

Please remember that you don't necessarily have to rely on others to generate revenue. If you want to increase your revenue you should consider other monetization methods, building up a newsletter list, facebook fanpage - in order to "use" your existing audience to promote new websites...
  7. S

Any better system like adf.ly?

I have tried "link locking" websites in the past and they have never really proven to be useful. Unless you are willing your day spamming forums to promote warez it isn't really going to pay off. Although this is not exactly relevant to your question, are you sure that there is no other way...
  8. S

Making money online

Diversity, patience and perseverance. Contrary to what those fancy landing pages (of ponzi schemes) tell you, success won't come overtime. You must develop a plan and go through a series of failures. It's good for you if you're that kind of person who won't give up after the first failure...
  9. S

FiveWires design review

Although the OP forgot to include the url to the website I think it is safe to assume that he is talking about fivewires.com. I really like how the pages are built, and especially the login box. I also like that the OP got creative and instead of xx.99 prices the plans are priced quite...
  10. S

review 99webtools.com

I really like bootstrap designs, however I think that there is room for a bit more customization on your website. First of all I would make your logo bold so that it stands out and gets noticed. I would also put the separate categories on the index page in separate containers (well's) so...
  11. S

Long domain name V/S short domain name

When picking a domain name for my new project I make the difference between promotional website and core websites. Core websites are the ones where I expect my visitors to return, thus I want them to easily remember the name, on the other hand I also want search engines to "like" me. I...
  12. S

Hello fellow FWS members

I have just joined this forum. My reasons to join is to give advice, learn and hopefully provide some useful resources (both free and paid). I am glad to be part of this community and I am hoping that I will see at least a few challenging questions every day: great opportunity to learn...
  13. S

Do you have a smartphone?

iPhone 4S over here. I purchased that when my very old Motorola phone died. Gotta love mobile email, especially on public transportation...
  14. S

SEO link building stratagy

Self proclaimed "SEO experts" will hate me for saying this but I have learnt the lesson from my own mistakes: the best link building strategy is building content. Unfortunately, newbie webmasters read a few articles and those describe link building as your own nuclear tool for dominating the...
  15. S

Free multi forum script?

I have done my research a few months ago before I was considering to start my own host, without any luck. The only paid solution would have costed me ~$80 and judging from the fact that the developer replied to my simple question nearly 2 weeks later. I am unfortunately unable to post links...
  16. S

What is Your Dream Country?

I was seriously considering New Zealand. I have heard of this beautiful country during the "Mega-scandal" and realized it would be an awesome country to live in... that until I realized that earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are hardly considered special events... not like in this part of...
  17. S

PHP script problem with index.php?page=invoice

Is it possible to provide us with the code of the specific file? Making the field read-only would be a HUGE mistake if you are going to update the database information? (You don't want me to pay a penny for $1,000 worth of service, do you?) If you are passing that field to the payment...
  18. S

Have you ever think of store your datas in the cloud rather than in hardisk?

I am very paranoid when it comes to my sensitive information so storing it in the cloud would be a nightmare for me, flash drivers are unbeatable for that. As for documents which could come useful anywhere docs.google.com is UNBEATABLE and since I starter using that I have uploading all of my...
Back