• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

15gb space/300gb bandwidth - $3.75/Month, Reliable, Fast Support, Always up

Hi, We are Moohost and we offer quality hosting with 99.5% uptime Gaurantee, 100% Satisfaction & 30days money back Gaurantee... Our support service is very fast and highly experienced... We do not oversell our servers, and the result is that we guarantee always up and fast servers that...
  2. V

On Sale - From $4/month 15gb space/300gb bandwidth

Hi, We are Moohost we offer quality hosting with 99.5% uptime Gaurantee, 100% Satisfaction & 30days money back Gaurantee... Our support service is very fast and highly experienced... We do not oversell our servers, and the result is that we guarantee always ON and fast servers that...
  3. V

ASP Reseller hosting needed

Hi, Am new to reseller hosting, but want asp resellers account and am looking to spend $20 - $30/month... I require atleast 100control panels.... Merchant account... Just like jodohost or resellerzoom... Am not going with them because of the following... - Jodohost, each control...
  4. V

15gb/300gb bandwidth from $60/yearly

15gb/300gb bandwidth from $5/month or $60/yearly Hi, Welcome to :cow2: moohost's hosting.... We made changes to our hosting plans so that it is more affordable, whilst maintain our high quality.... Domain name for $7 30 day money back gaurantee 100% customer satisfaction...
  5. V

Is lunarpages.com any good, asp hosting

Have you used lunarpages.com, with free software Hi Guys, Is http://www.lunarpages.com any good... Are there reliable, fast and good on support. Thanks, Vinny
  6. V

Asp / Asp.net vps hosting needed, urgent

Hi Guys, I need vps hosting, with the following. - Atleast 5 gigs/ 50gb bandwith - Asp/asp.net , php, perl, cgi etc - Unlimited subdomains/emails/ftp - Mysql, Msaccess or MSsql - Cpanel type control panel, stats and other built in scripts - Optional, Script for blogging, sms...
  7. V

ASP /ASP.Net vps hosting need

Hi Guys, I need vps hosting, with the following. - Atleast 5 gigs/ 100gb bandwith - Asp/asp.net , php, perl, cgi etc - Unlimited subdomains/emails/ftp - Mysql, Msaccess or MSsql - Cpanel type control panel, stats and other built in scripts - Optional, Script for blogging, sms...
  8. V

SMS/MMS hosting needed

Hi Guys, Am still deciding over webhosting but at same time I want to provide free sms/mms service on mysite and am really not sure where I can get this. Am not sure if this thread belongs on this topic but I couldn't find any other place. Basically I want to provide 1000 sms and...
  9. V

Need ASP/ASP.NET hosting, VPS preffered

Hi Guys, Last year I required hosting on a large scale in the sense of webspace and bandwidth with asp. Since I was not able to find this I bought webhosting with two different companies that did not offer asp. So am looking for good service provider. My webiste is a indian...
  10. V

Google Adsense sucks bigtime

Guys, I viewed the messages in this forum and went ahead with adsense but it sucks big time. I have had 5000 impression & 20 or so clicks. The amount made is only $0.64, with pop-up banners I could have made $5 or with clickagents before I used to make 10c a click, for much more then...
  11. V

VPS 10gb space, 400gb bandwidth for $25/month needed urgent!!!

Guyz, I need vps hosting with 10gb webspace(even 5gb is ok) 400gb bandwidth, asp & access support, real video/audio streaming. For less then $25/month, will increase budget later. Am in need of a account asap, as my website is currently offline and needed to bring it back. PLS help...
  12. V

Is m6.net a good host, what about vps???

Guyz, M6.net is making webhosting offer such as: 15gb webspace, 600gb bandwidth for only $16/month. Is it worth it, as I really need a host who would really offer high fast bandwidth with 99.9% uptime, as my site would use atleast 300gb bandwidth a month, as am steaming video/photos...
  13. V

ASP.Net webhosting required

Hi Guyz, Am looking for a good host with 99.99% uptime to provide one of the offering hosting needs. Hosting 1. - 2gb webspace, 40gb bandwidth - Asp.net, (Mysql or access or MS Sql), perl, cgi etc - Cpanel - low Monthly price or Hosting 2. - 10gb webspace, 150gb bandwidth -...
  14. V

Need help with a expired domain

Hi Guyz, I registered with powerpipe.com and without notifying me in advance that the domain would expiry, there have not added my domain to the expiry list but are making money from it. It's total bullshit, can any of you's advice me on what to do. There want me to pay an extra $25 to...
  15. V

Is Fast-Host.com good

Hi Guys, As most of yous know, I have been advertising on this board for a good host, and so far have not found a good host. Now I have found Fast-Host.com, which provide -2gigs space, 125 gigs space -Asp/Asp.net - $7/monthly plan url: http://www.fast-host.com/windowshosting.php But...
  16. V

Need 2gb storage and atleast 200 gigs bandwidth

Hi, Since I have not been able to find a VPS, below my budget, am interested in shared-hosting(normal) plan with the following requirements. - 2gb storage - atlest 200 gigs bandwidth - ASP/ASP.NET & MS ACCESS, MS SQL - Perl, PHP, Mysql
  17. V

Virtual Private Server required

Hi, Am in the process of launching a website which uses light - moderate server resources and require a VPS with the following requirements: - atleast 1gig webspace - atleast 80 gigs bandwidth - optional asp/asp.net, ms access & ms sql support - perl, php, mysql - 99.99%...
  18. V

Need 20 gigs space, 400 gigs bandwidth for less then $40/month

Hi, Am mainly looking for VPN account, i need a reallly good host who can provide me with fast speeds n won't close there business in the middle. my site url is: kannadamusicworld.com my requirements, - min 20 gig space - 400 gig bandwidth - hosting of 2 domain names - support...
  19. V

NEED VPN, for under $50

Hi, I need: - More then 10 gigs webspace - more then 150 gigs bandwidht - would also like asp, mysql support, if possible - for less then $50/month Thanx Vinny
  20. V

Dedicated hosting for $50/month.

Hi Guys, My questiong wasn't answered in the previous thread. Does anyone offer a dedicated server with 10 gigs webpace and 100 gigs bandwidth per month for around $50 - $60/month. I have been searching & searching for this package for a while but am getting no where. Thanks for...
Back