• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

15gb space/300gb bandwidth - $3.75/Month, Reliable, Fast Support, Always up

Hi, We are Moohost and we offer quality hosting with 99.5% uptime Gaurantee, 100% Satisfaction & 30days money back Gaurantee... Our support service is very fast and highly experienced... We do not oversell our servers, and the result is that we guarantee always up and fast servers that...
  2. V

On Sale - From $4/month 15gb space/300gb bandwidth

Hi, We are Moohost we offer quality hosting with 99.5% uptime Gaurantee, 100% Satisfaction & 30days money back Gaurantee... Our support service is very fast and highly experienced... We do not oversell our servers, and the result is that we guarantee always ON and fast servers that...
  3. V

ASP Reseller hosting needed

Hi, Am new to reseller hosting, but want asp resellers account and am looking to spend $20 - $30/month... I require atleast 100control panels.... Merchant account... Just like jodohost or resellerzoom... Am not going with them because of the following... - Jodohost, each control...
  4. V

15gb/300gb bandwidth from $60/yearly

15gb/300gb bandwidth from $5/month or $60/yearly Hi, Welcome to :cow2: moohost's hosting.... We made changes to our hosting plans so that it is more affordable, whilst maintain our high quality.... Domain name for $7 30 day money back gaurantee 100% customer satisfaction...
  5. V

Free Australian based hosting request

Jan, Try - http://www.netregistry.com.au/ http://ausweb.com.au/ http://www.webhost.com.au/ http://www.servage.net - am not sure of these guyz, as there say there are located in australia but there got server everywhere. Am with them but only using them for storing datafiles and...
  6. V

ASP /ASP.Net vps hosting need

utcrazy, Is this windows hosting?????????? I need the following: - asp/asp.net, access, mysql support - scripts communitylive Thanks, Vinny
  7. V

Asp / Asp.net vps hosting needed, urgent

Guru, budget is $20/month, would require communitylive scripts.............
  8. V

Is lunarpages.com any good, asp hosting

Have you used lunarpages.com, with free software Hi Guys, Is http://www.lunarpages.com any good... Are there reliable, fast and good on support. Thanks, Vinny
  9. V

Abush, Am currently checking them out, is there any other providers out there who can help?????????????? Thanks, Vinny
  10. V

Asp / Asp.net vps hosting needed, urgent

Hi Guys, I need vps hosting, with the following. - Atleast 5 gigs/ 50gb bandwith - Asp/asp.net , php, perl, cgi etc - Unlimited subdomains/emails/ftp - Mysql, Msaccess or MSsql - Cpanel type control panel, stats and other built in scripts - Optional, Script for blogging, sms...
  11. V

Hi Guys, I need vps hosting, with the following. - Atleast 5 gigs/ 100gb bandwith - Asp/asp.net , php, perl, cgi etc - Unlimited subdomains/emails/ftp - Mysql, Msaccess or MSsql - Cpanel type control panel, stats and other built in scripts - Optional, Script for blogging, sms...
  12. V

SMS/MMS hosting needed

Thanks, ExileHosting.... I will try that but am looking for a cheap service, as my site isn't that big but if this service is added, my site will grow allot. If anyone else knows anything about sms/mms gateways please let me know. Thanks, Vinny
  13. V

SMS/MMS hosting needed

repoman, I thought that we would have to pay for sms/mms hosting, so am just looking for a webhost that can support this. At the same time, am also looking for Asp/asp.net hosting.... I mainly needed sms/mms, so that viewers of my site can recieve contents on there phone free of cost...
  14. V

SMS/MMS hosting needed

Hi Guys, Am still deciding over webhosting but at same time I want to provide free sms/mms service on mysite and am really not sure where I can get this. Am not sure if this thread belongs on this topic but I couldn't find any other place. Basically I want to provide 1000 sms and...
  15. V

Need ASP/ASP.NET hosting, VPS preffered

Hi Guys, Last year I required hosting on a large scale in the sense of webspace and bandwidth with asp. Since I was not able to find this I bought webhosting with two different companies that did not offer asp. So am looking for good service provider. My webiste is a indian...
  16. V

Google Adsense sucks bigtime

Lastly what is that Sulekha adnetwork??? Codex, That's an indian ad network, which pays around $.05 a click. With them I have already made $1.20, with only one banner displayed on my main page, am just trying it out. It seems to be better then google for me, but I will try to get better...
  17. V

codeX, My website is targeted towards indians living in the US & other locations, and so it is kind of limited but mysite is highly regarded by my viewers as one the best sites ever. What do you mean by SEO, what is it and how do I do it. Isn't their any other banner networks that I can...
  18. V

Guys, Appreciate all the feedback about googles AS, I want to know how to get ads from better companies, cause currently I have had 20000 impressions, 200 clicks for only $6. Which sucks bigtime, and I really can't find any ad programs which are trustable or delivers the types of ads related...
  19. V

Guys, Can any one explain how adsense works, I mean it really sucks, am getting allot of impressions and clicks but still the revenue is not increasing. Is there any other providers who can beat adsense. Am in australia but the ads are asian but I get viewers from US & other places...
  20. V

Guys, I viewed the messages in this forum and went ahead with adsense but it sucks big time. I have had 5000 impression & 20 or so clicks. The amount made is only $0.64, with pop-up banners I could have made $5 or with clickagents before I used to make 10c a click, for much more then...
Back