• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Is the FWS site updated?

These things can take time.... I'm sure it will get done.
  2. J

An apology by an idiot

Thanks James! I really appreciate that, unfortunately it looks like you are new to the scene.... my name has been bad news for a couple of years now, I don't see true forgiveness ever coming my way. At some point though I want to get started up again and prove I've learned my lesson.
  3. J

An apology by an idiot

Hello FWS, It's been a long time. I want to do something I should have done a long time ago..... apologize, I ripped off a lot of people, I meant to start a real business and at first thats what I did, but there were a couple of people that I took advantage of and worst of all I lied to...
  4. J

Small VPS needed / unix / USA

I can provide you with the following: 2x 3.3Ghz CPU 2048MB RAM 3560MB BURST RAM 120GB HDD 4TB Monthly Bandwidth 2 IP4 / 2 IP6 IP's cPanel/WHM Included Full Management Included Only $25/month with promo: FWS46171688 Reduced first month price: $18 with promo: FWS2858268821 Contact...
  5. J

Looking to partner :)

You were wrong, but i dont want to argue
  6. J

Yes well..... that really does not help me as i must pay for it myself however it does get me a little money so i thank you.
  7. J

If anyone is interested I am looking for someone to help me pay for my dedicated server I am buying, If you can help by donating even as little as $10/month that would be great (Preferred is $30-$50) you will get full admin access to create vps's as you need to.
  8. J

Building a Control Panel

Sure that would be good.
  9. J

Building a Control Panel

Me and my DEV Team are going to build a FREE linux control panel that will POSSIBLY go paid if it is successful. We are looking for people who are willing to volunteer their skills. It will still require a license however all developers will get unlimited free licenses.
  10. J

Hello.

Glad to help Rsmiley :) And I agree, this should be closed before it begins a flame war.
  11. J

Free VPS, Domains, Hosting, And MORE!

lol im still designing the homepage over again.... sign up at http://monkeyhosts.com/banana
  12. J

Also sounds good also feel free to email me :)
  13. J

Immediately Required Hosting

I can happily offer you this plus a copy of GEN3 If you would like? email me at johnathan.snyder@smallmail.org
  14. J

Hello.

Sure Rsmiley, I would be happy to help you on one of my cPanel vps's Contact me on my new MSN (not the old one you have for me) at johnnyd@johnnyd.me
  15. J

Sounds cool email me with more info johnathan.snyder{at}smallmail.org
  16. J

Yes I know, What I meant was that there is just nothing received in return for free hosting.... however with post2host (my new service) I get an active community of happy people in return.
  17. J

Hello to you, Some of you may know me from my past attempts at free hosting... But i'll be honest there is just no ROOM for free hosts anymore. So now I'm back and with me I have brought MonkeyHosts.Com... We are a unique Post2Host service offering all the products you need. Come check...
  18. J

Looking to partner

I know this is EXTREMELY old, but do you still want this?
  19. J

ahhhh not a problem, may I ask what happened to x-ind.com ?
  20. J

we currently offer Shared Reseller Master Reseller Alpha Reseller ShoutCast VPS and soon NAME.h12.eu domains
Back