• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

PeakServers - 1GB Ram VPS $2.49 - New SSD VPS 1GB Ram From $4.99 - CPanel VPS $19.99

PeakServers is a rapidly growing Virtual and Cloud service provider, providing managed services with 100% uptime at affordable prices. ====================== VPS Hosting Features ====================== 100% Uptime Guarantee SolusVM control panel Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ locations...
  2. P

PeakServers - Instant Setup - 5GB Disk Space 100GB BW $10/year - CPanel Softaculous

PeakServers is a rapidly growing Virtual and Cloud service provider, providing managed services with 100% uptime at affordable prices. NEW! Now featuring Single Sign-on management. Manage your hosting account, billing, and support all from your client area all with only one login...
  3. P

PeakServers - Instant Setup - 5GB Disk Space 100GB BW $10/Year - CPanel Softaculous

PeakServers is a rapidly growing Virtual and Cloud service provider, providing managed services with 100% uptime at affordable prices. NEW! Now featuring Single Sign-on management. Manage your hosting account, billing, and support all from your client area all with only one login...
  4. P

PeakServers - CPanel/Softaculous - 5GB Disk 100GB BW ONLY $10/Year - Instant Setup

PeakServers is a rapidly growing Virtual and Cloud service provider. Providing both managed and un-managed services with 100% uptime at affordable prices. ====================== Web Hosting Features ====================== 100% Uptime Guarantee Buffalo, NY location 24/7/365...
  5. P

PeakServers - 2GB CPanel Hosting - 50GB Bandwidth - Softaculous

PeakServers is a rapidly growing cloud service provider offering managed services with 100% uptime at affordable prices. We are offering this free service today so that everyone can try our service and spread the word. We do not display ads or require any forum posting. This package is...
  6. P

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, Space: 500MB - 1GB

I've got: ------------------------------ Personal Web Hosting Plan ------------------------------ 2GB Disk Space 50GB Bandwidth 5 Email accounts 2 Sub-domains 2 MySQL Databases 1 Domain $0.00 you can order here: https://my.peakservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=14 Feel free to contact us with...
  7. P

PeakServers 1GB RAM | 50GB RAID10 VPS Only $3.99 - Instant Setup

PeakServers is a rapidly growing Virtual and Cloud service provider. Providing both managed and un-managed services with 100% uptime at affordable prices. ====================== VPS Hosting Features ====================== 100% Uptime SolusVM control panel Buffalo, NY and...
  8. P

Video Editing Software

Sony Vegas is very good for the price
  9. P

Did you register here?

nor is it shorter than yahoo.com
  10. P

How to learn Website Designing ?

w3schools is great for starting out
  11. P

help setting up dedicated server!

Does your php script get any errors back when trying to send mail? Have you tried connecting and sending mail from a mail client like outlook to verify your php script is not the problem?
  12. P

do you have an account in Linked in ??

I have an account but never use it and I don't know anyone else who does either.
  13. P

how do you pay for hosting services?

I mostly use paypal that way I don't have to whip out my card and type in all my info everytime I pay for something.
  14. P

PeakServers 2GB CPanel Hosting with Softaculous 50GB Bandwidth

PeakServers is Managed Service provider based out of Nevada. We offer a wide array of Cloud and Virtual Hosting solutions. Features: 100% uptime CPanel Softaculous PHP 5 We operate our own servers 24/7 support The Plan we have on offer today is: ------------------------------...
Back