• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

BigBoxHost ★ 5GB HDD 50GB BW @ $0.97/mo. or $9.47/yr ★ Free Domain ★ Bitcoin Accepted

BigBoxHost - BigBoxInfosoft LLP Company We Provide the cheap web hosting service for your personal and business use. We offer fully featured web hosting service with various package at a affordable price. Now you can order new services or pay your invoices with following mode of payment...
  2. B

BigBoxHost ★ 5GB HDD 50GB BW @ $0.975/mo. or $9.475/year ★ Free domain name and ssl

BigBoxHost - BigBoxInfosoft LLP Company We Provide the cheap web hosting service for your personal and business use. We offer fully featured web hosting service with various package at a affordable price. New Promo: "BBH50BH" Get 50% off reccuring for Life on any payment term on all...
  3. B

I am looking for an HTML5 chatroom for my website

answer You can get one at codeprojectcom search HTML5 Real-Time Chat with Websockets, jQuery, and Spike-Engine, hope it helps.
  4. B

Search Engines or people?

answer Great topic, I would say the website is definitely developed for the people but we should also keep the factor as SE friendly. Because as we build a new website how can people notice that your website is live and related to certain content. Most of the people use search engine like...
  5. B

Please give me some suggestions on my website

Suggestions Hi, overall website looks good but you can make it more friendly by uplifting the content of Newly Arrived Lolita Dresses. Reduce the header keep the product display at the top. Tke the information you provided about the dress "My Lolita Dress: Sweet, Gothic Lolita Dresses and...
  6. B

WHMCS Vs BoxBilling

BoxBilling contains all essential feature required to run web hosting business but WHMCS is more user friendly and most of the industry prefer it.
  7. B

Linux vs windows hosting

Hosting Both of the hosting has its different use if you are running application on ASP, .net, etc prefer to get windows hosting else linux will be fine for other use. The importance and preference of linux or windows is totally depends on its need.
  8. B

how do you pay for hosting services?

Payment Pay monthly check the service reliability if it is stable go with annual package, use paypal for safe transaction.
  9. B

Testing testing

Lol Error has occurred please try again later
  10. B

BigBox Host |3rd Anniversary| 50% off | 5GB HDD, 50GB BW @ $0.97/mo.

[CENTER]BigBoxHost - BigBoxInfosoft LLP Company We Provide the cheap web hosting service for your peronal and also Business use account. We offer fully featured web hosting service with various package with a affordable price. New Promo: "celebrate3years" Get 50% off reccuring for Life...
Back