• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

★★ HostMyThing.com ★ Dedicated Sale ★ Intel Xeon E3 1230 16GB RAM 1Gbps Just $129! ★★

HostMyThing.com is your premier web hosting company, everything from simple web hosting to Enterprise level Dedicated solutions. We guarantee our services will be reliable, and there when you need it. We back all of our hosting with a 30 day money-back guarantee (does not include dedicated)...
  2. H

★★★VPS Sale! ★ 20% off all VPS Packages! ★ 1.5 GB RAM 120 GB HDD @$31.96!★★★

HostMyThing.com is having a sale on all our VPS packages! Please use the promo code 0MX2RJU7AD to receive 20% off for life on all our Performance and Storage VPS packages! All VPS plans come with: -Virtualizor VPS Control Panel -RAID 10 Protected Disk Space -Intel E3-1240 Quad Core Servers...
  3. H

Looking for a dedicated server

Hi, Im looking for a dedicated server to host VMs. I need ample processing power combined with a significant of ram. Raid-10 is a must. The size of the HDDs must be over 500 GB. Bandwidth - Hey, give me an offer, not that critical. 100 Mbs port would be nice :) I am on a budget, and am...
  4. H

cPanel Shared/Reseller Hosting | Softaculous | One month Free! | US Based

Use the promo code "H1GE4LQQM7" at checkout to receive one month for only $0.01 on all of our reseller and shared hosting plans! (The one cent is required for anti-spam reasons) Currently hosting somewhere else? We offer free migration to our servers! Just provide the account details of your...
  5. H

Softlayer Buyout by IBM?

Wow. This was all over my Google News Feed. I am worried what will happen to softlayer's leased server division...
Back