• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

cPanel Website Builder Plugin Suggestions?

Every time I go to buy a cpanel license at buycpanel I get offered trendy site builder for free. You may want to get you a cpanel trial somewhere and see how that is... I personally never used it but it must be a contender.
  2. C

Best Live chat software

We've been using groovehq dot com on the free trial and it's been just fine but I'm not sure that I agree with their pricing model for after you are done with your free trial.
  3. C

Shared VPS vs Reseller VPS?

stypype401 A reseller vps is where you get resources allotted to you and you can create your own virtual private servers from those resources and even resell them. As far as 'shared vps' goes.... all vps are shared, that's the whole concept. There are many VPS on a dedicated server...
  4. C

The big/Small web host take-over!

I wouldn't even try to acquire anything under 100 because of the turnover rates in this industry. Customers get angry when they are shuffled around too so expect to loose AT LEAST 35% of them just because you acquired them.
  5. C

attack from the server

Do you mean like an antivirus for a linux server? I'm sure there are some out there but I don't use them regularly. I know cpanel has some scans it does for certain attacks.
  6. C

video on shared account

I've offered shared hosting in the past and we didn't allow people to upload videos that they had to decode and whatnot with ffmpeg. If it's just a simple video that only requires bandwidth to stream it then I don't see a problem.
  7. C

Review: wswd.net - VPS hosting

What datacenter was that?
  8. C

50% OFF Reccuring! 1GB (1024MB) of RAM, 60GB disk space! Gigabit PORT Only $3.50

We are very happy with the feedback we are receiving from our product at www dot bitaccel dot com We allow most anything that is legal. We allow IRC and VPN. Servers hosted in Buffalo, NY 1 Core 1GB Ram - Guaranteed 60GB HDD - Raid10 1TB Bandwidth (1024GB) 1* IPV4 $3.50/mo with promo...
Back