• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Free Image Hosting with No Ads

We've had a spare server for some time and have been using it to run ImgAd.com - Free Image Host with No Ads. Max image size is 24 MB, multiple upload enabled.
  2. I

Need live chat software for our website

Most paid solutions I've tried have been excellent. Even corporate accounts rarely cost more than $30 with paid providers, so they're fairly cost effective.
  3. I

Web hosting, web dev, Internet publishing, tech and affiliate domains For Sale

Have any of these domains had content done for them?
  4. I

Outlook

It offers advanced calendaring, scheduling, and works well in a corporate environment with other Microsoft products.
  5. I

How long does it take for an expired doman name to become avaliable?

It does vary based on how the registrar drops it. Godaddy auctions them off for example before making them available.
  6. I

camtasia studio and youtube

Are you making sure you're viewing it in high def?
  7. I

Transcend Vs Kingston?

Both brands are just fine. Kingston has fairly good warranty service.
  8. I

cant access files off hard drive

Can you create another user?
  9. I

Need Some Advice

You'll see an improvement in usage by dropping the -. It looks spammy, and almost always underperforms the nondashed versions of a .com.
  10. I

Free Image Hosting. Adult Content Allowed

Thanks for the offer.
  11. I

Feel Good On Good Friday With $0.99 .NET Domain Surprise

Good price. Godaddy rarely does promos for .net domains.
Back