• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free or low cost CDN

You may also consider trying cloudflare
  2. P

Free or low cost CDN

free cdn Try using dropbox. There are already many bloggers (specially on wordpress) who already use it as their free CDN provider. How to use Dropbox as a free CDN service
  3. P

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Gmail offers a more robust spam protection service Hotmail used to put Ads in my inbox about6-7 years ago when I used to check its free mail service
  4. P

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Just to help ya all make it the longest! :D
  5. P

How to measure reliablity in hosting

alexa and google pageranks
  6. P

Need a Free Web Host lke Byethost

bytehost limits daily hits and maybe that is the reason. You have a blog? then go for blogspot believe me or not, freehosts are not suitable for a stable high traffic website
  7. P

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

of course paid ones are preferable free hosts can delete whole your account anytime they like to they may put ads etc, on your pages but paid ones! Nope
  8. P

Need live chat software for our website

yahoo has a free service which allows you to have a flash chatroom for your website since it is YAHOO I recommend it
  9. P

Need Best Free Hosting

Dude, there is nothing like Best Free Hosting. you reach about 200 UV a day, and your free host would turn mad
  10. P

Uploadho.com: Anonymous Direct Hotlink File Hosting

"Max size per file: 15 MB" Having so many tough rivals, why wont you increase that?
  11. P

Freegigs.co. 100GB Disk Space, cPanel, no forced ads

since all the packages have the same characteristics! why is it to classify them?
  12. P

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

I use my Laptop almost for every single thing I have to do :D internet/university/job/movie/game ....
  13. P

Free host for my wordpress magazine, 1g space, 1 mysql, 1domain ,1 ...

Two 728x96 banners? No thanks you. Tired of all poor quality freehosts, I have already moved to blogger.
  14. P

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Addon/Parked Domains are not not allowed ?
  15. P

It is a free online magazine and covers the following topics: LifeStyle, movies, music, tv series and technology news
  16. P

After trying binhoster, atspace, 1000webspace, bytehost and facing different problems like continuous database connection errors, popup ads,10 mg limited database size and limited daily hits, respectively. I am here to request a hosting service. at least 1gig space at least 10gig BDW at...
Back