• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

FULLY MANAGED DEDICATED SERVER for $99/mo + No Hidden Fees & 99.9% Uptime!

GigaPros is a privately held professional web hosting company based at Los Angeles (California). We have been officially launched on Mar-05-2008 and since then, we have been growing steadily. Our main goal is to provide our customers with zero-oversold web hosting services and we guarantee it...
  2. G

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: Where: USA

I always look for a few things: 1. Reliablility 2. Support/Knowledge 3. Price As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.
  3. G

Looking for (Dedicated Servers) (Web Hosting Reseller) (Game Reseller & more!)

I would normally look for in below order: 1) Support 2) Value for Price 3 Uptime. Reliability Technical support is very important.
  4. G

Get 30% OFF on this Monster Server when you tell us THIS...

We value our customer's feedback and hence here's the REWARD for YOU. :) Get ADDITIONAL 30% OFF for life when you tell us about where did you hear about us! Yes, you heard that right. This will help you to lower the cost of the following Monster Server from $99/mo to just $69/mo...
  5. G

1and1 web hosting in the US?

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of...
  6. G

Web hosting directories list

Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.
  7. G

Networksolutions??

When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed.
  8. G

Can anyone give me the best offer ever? :)

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.
  9. G

Hello, I need advice.

Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.
Back