• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Need Reliable Host

Hey guys, I wanted to create a small forum for my school. Most of my friends are splitting this way and that, and I wanted a place where we could all still chat. I'd really appreciate these specs if possible: 1GB Space 5-10GB Bandwidth (probably won't go near that, but to be safe)...
  2. L

Windows RDP/VNC Account

I was wondering what kind of Windows RDP/VNC account/system I can get for $20-$25/yr. Requirements: OS: Windows XP/Server 2003 Space: At least 750mb userspace, I can always attach a samba drive. Bandwidth: I want at least 100gb, just to be safe. Network speed: 1megabit minimal System specs...
  3. L

Free Virtual PCs - 8 available

Free Virtual PCs - 5 available I'm offering 5 Virtual PCs on a shared IP address. Only ONE left! Hurry! Each system will be given the following specs: Debian Wheezy 32bit (by default, you may request another OS) 25gb space 128mb ram 3 ports (Reverse proxy available for web servers) I'm doing...
Back