• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

SEO hosting?

SEO hosting uses traditional and non-traditional methods to improve the optimization of a website, increasing traffic and sales. Some SEO hosting companies provide content creation services, multiple C-Class IPs, and other SEO friendly services. SEO hosting is important because it takes a lot to...
  2. R

502 Bad Gateway ?

A server (not necessarily a Web server) is acting as a gateway or proxy to fulfil the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) to access the requested URL. This server received an invalid response from an upstream server it accessed to fulfil the request. This...
  3. R

Banner and ads maker

Banner advertising can be a highly effective way for your business to announce new products, build your brand, and drive sales. With banner ads, you can put your message in front of future customers. Drive clicks to your website and sales from interested audiences. Do you have a new service or...
  4. R

SEO Programs

There is no software for manual SEO because if you use a software as a strategy in SEO it means you are using an automated techniques. I've been using Article Marketing Robot for article submission, Wiki bot for wiki submission and SB bomber for social bookmarking. I can say that these tools are...
  5. R

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

I am feeling comfortable to work on Laptop as compared to work on mobile or pad.
  6. R

How a new website get a page rank?

1} Good and Genuine Contents on your website 2} Back links to good sites 3} Traffic to your website 4} Good keywords 5} Static sites don't get good page ranks... So feel free to post original and genuine contents regularly
  7. R

Importance of HTML tags

When dealing with dynamically added and removed content on web pages, there are usually two approaches: One approach is to show and hide content in the place where the trigger for this change is. An example of that is the Mozilla Corporation Careers page. Clicking one of the links “Meet...
  8. R

Proxy

To assign these proxies in After Effects CS5, first import the .R3D file into your project. Then, with this original file selected, select File > Set Proxy > File (you can also right-click the file and get a mini contextual menu with this option, as seen at the top of this page). Navigate to the...
  9. R

Google adword

Google Adwords is the system Google has developed to assist you in marketing your products or services in the Google Search Engine, and its affiliate sites, via the use of a placed text ad that appears when people search for phrases related to your offering, this appears as a “sponsored link”...
  10. R

LAP TOP features?

Seasoned computer users know the most important laptop features boil down to processor, system memory, battery life, and monitor size — but consider these the essential “basics” that are just as relevant today as they were a decade ago. Since then, however, we’ve had a number of new...
  11. R

Best anti virus

Antivirus software products block malware from entering your computer system. When security software is unsuccessful at preventing attacks, it is then supposed to detect and remove the malware that gets through the defenses. If you begin to analyze all of the forms of malware and all of the...
  12. R

What is your favorite car?

Ford Mustang The heart of this iconic sports car has always been its strong acceleration and rumbling V8 power. And the 5.0-liter V8 in our GT coupe and convertible test cars doesn’t disappoint, providing scorching acceleration, a great exhaust sound, and good fuel economy for this class. Even...
  13. R

Anti virus updating harmful for PC?

I do not think so because i also installed anti virus and i usually update it time to time. I never find any kind of problem.
  14. R

Face book

Now a days, you can say that Facebook enhance its security and also use every means to strengthen the user privacy.
  15. R

Gmail or y mail

G mail always make sure that the user who wants to become a new user of G mail. Whether he is a genuine user or not. It asks the user to provide his mobile phone number in the time of making new account. But Ymail can not ask it.
  16. R

Do you have a smartphone?

I have HTC X8. It has very advanced technology. It is very fast and never stuck in extra use.
  17. R

What Are You Listening To!

Right now i am listening Misha - B - Do you think of me.
  18. R

So why do people want the iPhone 5? I truly want to know!

i am currently using iphone4 and i love it.... so i want to see what is best in 5.... so excited about iphone 5
  19. R

Which Mobile Brand Are Best ???

Nokia and Iphone both are best brands... i have used many nokia mobile phone and now using iphone.. and my experience with both is great...
  20. R

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

and i am still a big fan of mozilla.... i didn't find any problem in mozilla.... i am enjoying mozilla with its great addons... chrome is also good and fast....but there is no match of mozilla...
Back