• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Why my mails going to spam?

A quick search recommends $MailFrom = "your@address.com"; instead of using $_POST["Email_address"].
  2. S

Uptime guarantee

@wswd That is a great point. Most clients will bring an issue forward when they spot one. cPanel does act up from time to time. Shaun
  3. S

Request free HOST

Contact us as we can accommodate you.
  4. S

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

Paid hosts have some more benefits available compared to some free web hosts. Credibility (for some) and Support Time are the number one factors. But these days free web hosts provide the exact same hosting uptime and control panel quality as paid hosts. Small business owners turn to free web...
  5. S

How is the market demand for free hosting > How many signups can I get per day & how?

Paying out of pocket doesn't apply to just cash cost. The physical time and energy put into building a small online hosting company, for example, will not get compensated. The services after the fact make money. Eventually that needs to pay for the lease or colo space which should be any web...
  6. S

Webproxies and profit

Thank you and I appreciate that! The problem with wireless is the latency and a tower always records the location, location, location. Even with mods, disabling GPS and changing (light flashing) some firmware settings. Shaun
  7. S

Webproxies and profit

There is always room to make money online. Sites like Hidemy*--- started as just a web proxy and now they offer 7 different products. The market for true anonymity is large and I am sure you could make $ with the rite business model. Anonymity for handheld devices is the next craze and I think...
  8. S

Uptime guarantee

Nothing is 100% that is why the 99.9% comes into effect. Shaun
  9. S

Webproxies and profit

There is for older sites that still offer web proxy lists. None of them are guaranteed though and some of those web proxies are not secure for true anonymity. They make revenue based on fresh proxy updates and traffic which is the key ingredient, as you already know. Pretending to be someone...
  10. S

Free Hosting Request for my ANDROID website

@hei1125 A vps is your next step if you haven't already. The ROMs are a bit large and could probably be scaled down to about 225 mb or so. Not sure how much "white space" is left chewing up your coding. Another alternative would be to manage a dedicated home server to support the app sizes...
  11. S

Uptime guarantee

99.9% uptime means roughly 3.5 days out of a 365.24 day year there could be down time. Simply put, 100% Uptime means the site is mirrored, DNS ns1, ns2, ns3, ns4, ns5 ... and hosted from multiple drives. So advertising that uptime is actually correct. Servers do need to be rebooted for...
  12. S

good anti-spam for mybb?

Stop Forum Spam https://github.com/tommm/stopforumspam - is an excellent tool. You can also run GeoIP for traffic analysis (gaining user origin) to blackhole/blacklist bad IP and country's causing spam. ZB BLOCK is another good tool to use for blacklisting. Shaun
  13. S

DigiPill for iPhone

As I was reading my morning news I stumbled upon this website claiming to use "psychoacoustics to allow you to unlock your subconscious and change your perception". Based on the reviews I read it looks interesting and works. However, it is only available for Apple products. digipill.com -...
  14. S

Internet Marketing books

Google Sniper 2 is a must read.
  15. S

Free Web Hosting, PHP, MySQL, FTP, No Ads - 365-HOSTING.com

Yes we have touched base already. Thank you! Shaun
  16. S

hosting

What I find fascinating is a lot of paid web host providers use free web hosting forums to advertise. Thats a good idea to generate potential buyers for solid shared hosting and sometimes over priced servers. The free web hosting community generates as much traffic as the paid - so there is...
  17. S

Best Way to Monetorize and Run your Free hosting!

Some good solid points were stated about administrating a free hosting service. Thank you all for sharing. @enoughhosting When we started way back when (7-10 years ago under another name) the targeted audience was people we knew, in person and worked with. That worked brilliantly and we...
  18. S

How is the market demand for free hosting > How many signups can I get per day & how?

Asking for donations doesn't say much about the hosting provider. As they are the ones who chose to open a free web hosting business. Sites like 0......... are backed by paid hosting service from the Father company. So the niche has been established for them and it works. If you are just...
  19. S

Free Web Hosting, PHP, MySQL, FTP, No Ads - 365-HOSTING.com

Can you resend your form? Choose sid21 as user name and I will be in touch with you asap. Your user name will be changed though. Shaun
  20. S

Free hosting request: PHP 5, Curl, Mysql, Cron job

Contact me and I can help you out.
Back