• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Planet-Free Complete Reload

In a few days Planet-Free.Info will be changing its name. The new name is still undecided, and a new cPanel server will be coming its way. This is to make room for paid hosting and Alpha Reseller Hosting (may be included, or not). Thanks everyone! Regards, Liam Demafelix Planet-Free...
  2. X

Reliable Hosting - Shared|Reseller|Master|Alpha

PlanetHosts realizes every webmaster's dream of hosting your websites without the downtime. Our offers are very cheap yet reliable, with cPanel11/WHM and a Softaculous Premium Installer Utility to go with. View Our Offers: http://planethosts.org/ You will never be sorry if you go with us.
  3. X

Free Shared and Reseller Hosting - No Ads!

Planet-Free offers Shared and Reseller Hosting Services that will suit the needs of a beginner or a professional. With a powerful backend and 99% uptime, there's no way you would be wrong in choosing us. Our Plans: http://forums.planet-free.info/showthread.php?4-Shared-Hosting-Plans -...
  4. X

Master Reseller Hosting Needed

Hello FWS community, Can anyone of the webhosts out there provide a free master reseller to me? I can post or put ads on my site. I am asking this because my current Post2Host Master Reseller site, Post2Hostworld is down almost the whole day, yesterday, and even today. Specs: Just a...
  5. X

Planet-Free is Back! Up to 30GB on Resellers, 20GB on Shared hosting for Free!

Yes, Planet-Free is back! With a newly upgraded server + backended by the powerful servers of Planethosts, we can now offer free web hosting to all, even reseller hosting! For just some amount of posts (I really do mean SOME), you can get huge spaces and bandwidth for all your sites, plus...
  6. X

Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller - 50% Discount Semi-Annual - PlanetHosts

At Planet , we understand that our customers' websites are "mission critical." we provide state-of-the-art "load-balanced" Web hosting platform to ensure maximum uptime. Planet is one of the few Web hosting companies that stands on our own two feet. Our Support is The Fastest and the most...
  7. X

Free Shared and Reseller Hosting

Hello all! I have started my own hosting company and I am offering Free Shared and reseller Hosting just for posting. However, as a promo for grand opening, you can use a coupon code: FREE4LIFE. This promo will give you free hosting for life without ever having to post. This is limited...
Back