• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

What Windows Versions have you used?

I have used Windows 98, Windows XP, and Windows 7. Windows XP is my favourite operating System.
  2. H

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

I use gmail account as a primary email address and it is great.
  3. H

Any post to host free hosting service.

We can give you 10GB of Disk Space and 100GB Bandwidth for only 5 posts per month now! As we have upgraded our plan of free hosting and now we offer 10GB of Disk Space in place of 6GB under ultimate plan. We also offers many other features. If you are interested click on 'Click Here' button in...
  4. H

Create a website in HTML...

You are right, making website with no programming knowledge is difficult. But there are many softwares and services available for making a website. So, why not using the easiest method of making websites and it takes less time.
  5. H

control panel and file managers

This one is net2ftp. I am still using it and it is very useful. It works well and I have never experienced any problem with it.
  6. H

Any post to host free hosting service.

We can help you with this! We will give you 6GB Disk Space and 30GB Bandwidth per month for free. You donot have to post any thing in our forum. We have support forum for you. No post is required in our forum but you have to register for an account in our forum(RECOMMENDED). Our web based...
  7. H

Do you know about Cpanel 11 free reseller provider site.

Are myownfreehost.net and byethost different free reseller provider?
  8. H

looking for a free webhost

50gb is a large space. No one will give you 50GB disk space for free. You can get at lease 1 to 2GB disk space for free.
  9. H

Is there any computer with 1TB space?

I don't know whether there is a computer which have 1 TB Hard Disk. I have heard about a computer with 750GB Hard disk and 6GB Ram.
  10. H

Which web browser do you use?

I like Mozilla Firefox. I used Interner Explorer for a long period. Recently, I have installed Firefox browser. It is really faster than Internet and supports almost every thing.
  11. H

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

Though Many versions of Windows OS like 7, 8 are there. But I love Windows XP and its really good Operating system.
  12. H

What is NVIDIA Ge Force? What is its use?

I heard about NVIDIA Ge Force. But I don't know what its is and what is its purpose?
  13. H

Which service provides best free web hosting?

There are many websites providing free web hosting to all. Which free hosting sites are trusted and best free hosting provider?
  14. H

Which Windows versions you like?

Hi! I prefer Windows Xp than Windows 7. I have never tried Windows 8. Which operating system you like?
  15. H

Hi! this is Anamik

Hi! I have joined this forum yesterday. I like this forum very ,much!
  16. H

How can I make money from my free hosting site?

Do you know other good Advertising site? Do you know other advertising sites other than google which is appropriate for free hosting site? Please reply.
  17. H

How can I make money from my free hosting site?

Please tell me some good ways to make money from my free web hosting site? Do you know about a great advertising site especially for free hosting? Please reply, post comments.
  18. H

Do you know about Cpanel 11 free reseller provider site.

I want to sign up free for Cpanel 11 reseller service to run a free hosting company. Do you know about any site who is offering such reseller service for free? Please reply. I want to know.
Back