• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

ServerGurus.com - Dedicated Servers from $99/mo - 1Gbit, 10TB Bandwidth, Free KVM ove

ServerGurus, LLC ========================= www.servergurus.com - Follow our blog for weekly server tutorials! ServerGurus, LLC specializes in building premium, managed hosting solutions for small businesses and individuals around the world. Each and every ServerGurus dedicated server comes...
  2. S

ServerGurus - $399/mo 96GB RAM, Dual Hex-core Dedicated Servers, 10TB BW, 1Gbps!

ServerGurus, LLC ========================= www.servergurus.com - Follow our blog for weekly server tutorials! ServerGurus, LLC specializes in building premium, managed hosting solutions for small businesses and individuals around the world. Each and every ServerGurus dedicated server comes...
  3. S

ServerGurus - $149/mo Xeon E3-1240v2, 6GB RAM, 10TB BW, 1Gbit - FREE R1Soft + KVM!

4. S

ServerGurus Launches Xeon E3 V2 “Ivy Bridge” Dedicated Server Line

Chicago, Illinois, August 27th 2012 - Web hosting and dedicated server provider ServerGurus, LLC today announced the addition of Xeon E3 V2 “Ivy Bridge” CPUs to its product catalog, in a move to expand its hardware offerings to include the latest in cutting-edge Intel processor technology...
  5. S

ServerGurus.com - Dedicated Servers from $99/mo - 1Gbps, 10TB BW, Free R1Soft + KVM!

ServerGurus, LLC ========================= www.servergurus.com - Follow our blog for weekly server tutorials! ServerGurus, LLC specializes in building premium, managed hosting solutions for small businesses and individuals around the world. ServerGurus has provided enterprise-class hosting...
  6. S

ServerGurus.com - Dedicated Servers from $99/mo - 1Gbps, 10TB BW, KVM-on-IP (USA, EU)

ServerGurus, LLC ========================= www.servergurus.com ServerGurus, LLC specializes in building premium, managed hosting solutions for small businesses and individuals around the world. ServerGurus has provided enterprise-class hosting services in several of the world's premier data...
  7. S

ServerGurus Launches New Miami Dedicated Servers

Chicago, Illinois, July 17th 2012 - Accompanying the launch of its new public-facing website and client portal, web hosting provider ServerGurus today announced the immediate availability of dedicated servers at a new location in Miami, Florida, USA. The new location is the third to join...
  8. S

ServerGurus - USA, EU Dedicated Servers - Dual Quad from $99/mo - FREE cPanel!

ServerGurus, LLC ========================= www.servergurus.com ServerGurus, LLC specializes in delivering premium managed hosting solutions to individuals and businesses around the world. Since 2008, we have provided enterprise-class hosting services in several of the world's premier data...
  9. S

Built this over the weekend: Twitter Media

It looks excellent, my only small gripe would be that the rollover nav buttons have rounded corners, and the rollover backgrounds to not extend all the way to the top and bottom of the container.
  10. S

control panel

It's certainly not a bad idea, however providing a custom panel requires a significant amount of ongoing development work, especially where security is concerned. It's a major undertaking.
  11. S

Racknine.co.uk? Having Issues or closing?

I believe the company was closed, as I've heard this story from a few others as well.
  12. S

Please help determine hosting needs - what a mess...

It sounds like you need a reliable and honest host, first and foremost. Beyond that, I think it's a good idea to stay on top of exactly how many resources you'll be using, especially in terms of bandwidth and CPU usage. You can tell this to a prospective host before signing up, to make sure...
  13. S

Offshore?

Illegal/grey area content, which is something that usually discourages us from accepting a client's order.
  14. S

Require TLD?

I don't think there should be an 'rule' about domains for web hosts, however I personally would not trust a host using a free domain name.
Back