• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Now a married man

Everyone I know is getting married, getting pregnant or both. Today I just found out my sister is having a child (and now I'm going to be an uncle...). Kind of exciting. Congrats!
  2. F

Review Wickedmarks.com (New social bookmarking website)

I'm ok with the colors. Highest value change would be to the Nav bar/search. They need to be aligned with something (either below or above the black header line - probably above). This may mean having far fewer link ads (maybe make them a lot smaller and right align them) or by eliminating the...
  3. F

Thoughts on what I can change?

It took me awhile to identify anything that I'd like changed. In the second image with the "Support Home Tickets Knowledgebase" nav bar the bar is a much larger than the text and it's odd that the text isn't vertically centered. Possible solutions: Increase the font size to fill the nav...
  4. F

logo review...

I like the shading. There are probably too many leaves. I'd take off 30% of the leaves and 50% of the tendrils. Something about the A>G connection doesn't seem quite right. Have you tried making the logo without the letters connecting? It's good, I feel all about the agriculture looking at it.
  5. F

please review this non profit site

Looks good. Easy to navigate. Agree that the logo could be changed. Highest priority would be to make the text smoother. The jagged edges detract from the nice content below. I'd like if the the titles and featured images for blog posts were clickable. They send the impression that they are, but...
Back