• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

TuneVPS | 24x7 Support | KVM & OpenVZ | From $2.99/mo

TuneVPS is one of the fastest growing Virtual Private Server (i.e. VPS) providers in webhosting industry with 99.9% uptime and best 24x7 technical Support. We offer wide range of hosting solutions which includes vps services powered by kvm and openvz virtulization technology, linux dedicated...
  2. P

256MB $15/yr | 1GB @ $4.99/mo | 2GB @ $6.99/mo | OVZ + RAID10 | LA | Instant Setup

Hello and thank you for your interest in our VPS Hosting services! TuneVPS is one of the fastest growing Virtual Private Server (i.e. VPS) providers in webhosting industry with 99.9% uptime and best 24x7 technical Support. We offer wide range of hosting solutions which includes vps...
  3. P

Ultimate web hosting offers at prewebhost.com.

We are happy to announce that Prewebhost Hosting Solutions has also started to accept payment using Payza [Formely Alertpay] payment gateway. Hence hereafter, you can use following payment gateways to pay your invoices. Paypal, All type of major credit cards Payza Bank transfer...
  4. P

Ultimate web hosting offers at prewebhost.com.

PreWebHost.com is committed to provide reliable Dedicated servers and shared hosting services backed up by an outstanding customer service and professional technical support. The company was founded in 2010, since that time we've become one of the fastest growing hosting providers in the web...
  5. P

Happy 20th Birthday Hamster!!!

I would also like to wish you a belated happy birthday :classic2:
  6. P

What do you want to become in future?

I do wish to complete all my education first and then my parents dream..
  7. P

How to make on page changes

Yes, I'm also agree with cheekychristie. All our site pages must contain all the valuable data with the short but a neat description.
  8. P

Me = Little Miss Pilot

yeah... the offer is really too good..
  9. P

Newbie Lysco Chimney here..:))

yes, girls are really in less numbers.. but also doing very good work...
  10. P

Hi All this is Sam from India....

Nice to see some one here from India... keep good work...
  11. P

Im the New Guy Here

Hello, I'm also new in this forum and so glad to be here with all my new friends like you. Thank you.
  12. P

My intro

Hello all, My self Jenny. I'm newbie here. Would like to learn many things from this forums and also to help any one to fix the issues. Thank you.
  13. P

Best picture gallery software

Sure, You can open your database in phpmyadmin and check for the table which is storing the user data. Open it and modify the actual user password using the md5 option. So, you can set new password for your existing user and use the same user for your script.
  14. P

Skype problems

Hello, I've tried the same and it fixed my issue also. Thank you.
Back