• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Free web Hosting No ads http://freewebhosts.com.au

Free web hosting 100 gig bandiwidth 10gb space no ads http://www.freewebhosts.com.au
  2. F

Free web hosting company sale premium domains

site and domains have been listed on flippa https://flippa.com/2795525-free-web-hosting-company-sale-premium-domains?live=1 You can own a .au domain if your a foreign company registered to do business in Australia costs around $600 or you need an ABN if your in Australia
  3. F

PRICE DROP BIN $500 firm below domain value sites and customers included first to post sold or pm gets it also posted on other forums. will need an abn or abr for .au domains buyer to pay C.O.R for the .au domains held with verntaip approx $80 for all 4 .au names
  4. F

Selling freewebhosts.com.au included are freewebhosts.com.au freewebhost.net.au freewebsitehosts.net xp.net.au will also throw in freewebsitedesign.net.au very easy to increase client signups with little effort e.g get some woothemes and offer to local business...
  5. F

Requesting for cPanel hosting account

we offer 100 gig bandwidth http://freewebhosts.com.au
  6. F

methods of payment

Direct to bank is the past many leading banks now offer this technology depending on your billing systems paypal and alert pay if no merchant account you can accept credit cards with a business paypal account some countries can not use paypal.
  7. F

Game Over Wupload?

Several file sharing hosts have closed up shop after mega upload was taken down they don't want to face the same problems it would seem pretty annoyed filesonic went down lots of good stuff shared there
  8. F

Liquidweb?

have used them in that past good customer service they have offers every 30 days or so on wht
  9. F

Running your own servers

Yes you can use wamp to set it up but what about bandwidth your better off buying a box and co-locating if you must have your own server. severs run quite hot so you would also need a good cooling room
  10. F

Dedicated server with AMD?

Old technology go with a quad core server if running a game server that server would be very slow you have posted
  11. F

Free Custom website development & web programming with purchase of web hosting $12/yr

are you offering free web design if so pm I am looking for someone to run my site that gives away free web design as I don't have time to do it myself
  12. F

WOW! $7.95 VPS 40GB/1200GB - 512-1024 Burst RAM - OpenVZ - SlousVM - INSTANT APPROVAL

Nice deal for vps do you sell dedicated servers if someone purchases a VPS and needs to upgrade?
  13. F

Time to rebuild my host spread

Did you find a good solution what are your bandwidth requirements ?
  14. F

VPS sponsor anyone?

Just get some friends together and get a real dedicated server lots of of paid web hosts don't allow mine craft servers so I don't think you'll find a decent free solution.
  15. F

hostalope.com is DOWN?

I always back up my files servers no mattter how good they are or size of the company can crash and loose data some good web hosting companies provide routine backups
  16. F

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Several free web hosts a safe can't see what the point would be in taking someones database user details etc unless the web host doesn't want any customers and destroy their company word gets around pretty quick when it comes to bad web hosting companies.
  17. F

This was hilarious, I had to post - You will cry from laughing so hard

unfortunately the newbie doesn't understand why they would pay for x amount of space resources when they can get unlimited so much cheaper in reality they will need to upgrade if the website they are running gets popular.
  18. F

How can I find a best wordprees hosting service?

If you want to install wordpress with your own domain there is a few free web hosts around that offers this take a look in the free web host offers section
Back