• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

EggYak Hosting | Shared, Re-seller, Dedicated, VPS | 24/7 Support

Come check out our hosting plans when you get the chance.
  2. J

Have you heard about our loyalty program? http://eggyak.com/loyalty.php Basically the longer you stay with us the more discounts on hosting you are going to get. We reward loyalty.
  3. J

Urgently Need Managed VPS [ With cpanel / WHM ]

Hey, we can offer: 50GB Disk Space 500GB Bandwidth CPanel/WHM/WHMCS 1GB Dedicated Ram Ruby on Rails SSH Access CentOS Semi-managed We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card. For webhosting plans we will setup your account without any paying. Clients are encouraged to pay by...
  4. J

http://eggyak.com =================================== Shared Hosting Plans =================================== S-100 Shared Hosting Plan - 4.96$ Monthly 20GB Web Space 100GB Monthly Bandwidth 5 MySQL Databases 5 FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Addresses & Subdomains Fantastico...
  5. J

Small VPS needed

Hey Tyler, Here is what EggYak can offer you: E-100 VPS Hosting Plan - 4.99$ Monthly 10GB Web Space 60GB Monthly Bandwidth 256MB Dedicated Ram Semi-managed Kloxo Dual Cores One-click OS Reloads
  6. J

Webhosting request: I don't know Space: 100000 Where: USA

Hey, I am guessing you are someone that knows value, that is exactly what you get with our basic shared hosting plan: S-100 Shared Hosting Plan - 4.96$ Monthly 20GB Web Space 100GB Monthly Bandwidth 5 MySQL Databases 5 FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Addresses & Subdomains Fantastico...
  7. J

Hello FWS!

Welcome to the forum!
  8. J

CC Processing

I have to agree with WSWD on that one. I have never seen a payment processor that will do what you described previously.
  9. J

Search Engine Submission

I have always just done it manually. It is not like it is that hard to submit your site to a search engine anyways. :shame:
  10. J

On-page Techniques?

Like the others said, just start by making sure your pages are up to the normal SEO code of things. Then all it is about is making quality content that is worth linking back to. You have to think, would I link back to that?
  11. J

Serious SEO Tips/Help?

You could always go with hiring an SEO company. But, if you want to learn the basics, study up on these topics: -Keyword Research -On-Page Optimization -Off-Page Optimization -Link Building You can find many resources at seomoz.org.
  12. J

Hey

Thanks for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it. :cool2:
  13. J

Hey

Hey all, Just thought I'd drop by and check out this forum. It seems big enough. I am 22 years old, and I'm from southern California. I currently work for a web host and figured the more I can learn the better.
  14. J

Skype problems

That's weird, I have never had any problems with Skype, hopefully I didn't just jinx it. Glad you got it solved.
  15. J

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

I hope no one is. But I have XP and don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. Maybe I will skip all of the way to 8 eventually lol
  16. J

Which web browser do you use?

I use Chrome, but I have used and enjoy most all of them. :classic2:
  17. J

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

I have found that it is really the only one that I use anymore. I used to use Opera a lot but had some issues with it. None with Chrome.
Back