• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

75% off ALL HOSTING for BlackFriday! ~RyanCPU~

Still Plenty of BlackFriday Deals Available! Black Friday, we love it too! To celebrate Thanksgiving and to excite all you Black Friday shoppers; RyanCPU is offering 75% off your first month of hosting. We're offering 75% off ALL OUR HOSTING PLANS! Use Promo Code: BlackFriday and get 75% off...
  2. M

What is the best provider for dedicated servers?

I could be wrong, but this is probably a good place to look: http://fdcservers.net/dedicated_servers.php
  3. M

cPanel Licensing Question

Sure, they can't really say anything, you are using it on a VPS. The VPS version is lighter on resources too.
  4. M

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, FTP, .htaccess Space: 1000MB

You know it wswd, I would do anything I could to help you out. Although I am not as powerful of a company as you.
  5. M

up to 12 core / 192GB RAM / 10gbits / 2x500GB SSD - starting at $66,75/m!

Only 3 of the testimonial links load! One of them is GoDaddy Instant page, one is a movie, and one is very basic (looks like a domain parking page).
  6. M

Need Testers = 5 FREE ACCOUNTS!

Sorry, I changed it, and I can't edit my post for some reason. Right now it's full, however I would be willing to open up an extra space. I will PM you a promo code
  7. M

Review my our site

Very professional, it looks like a legitimate site (which hopefully you are), and seems to be a very safe company to reside with.
  8. M

Man, I'm really sorry about your situation. Along with WSWD, I'm here to back you as necessary.
  9. M

Yeah, I did, I meant to put a redirect and simply forgot, sorry about that. Rebecca, please use the contact form on the site or the live chat and I will get back to you quickly.
  10. M

I still have 2 left!
  11. M

How much bandwidth are you talking about. Like 100 GB or like 1 TB...
  12. M

I am currently in need of a few testers for my hosting site that I am working on, and I will be registering as a business once I decide to start taking orders. Right now I am only requesting some testers, to help me catch any bugs, let me know if their performance and uptime is good, that sort...
  13. M

Black Friday 50% off ALL Plans!

DexHosts is offering 50% off the first month for all plans for Black Friday. Available until 11:59 tomorrow! Simply use: BLACKFRIDAY As the coupon code! Also, for Christmas special, we have 10% off all plans until Christmas! Simply use: CHRISTMASTIME At 10%, plans are as follows...
  14. M

want free hosting

I hate to tell you this, but I don't think any sensible host is going to offer this. That could be a bandwidth hog or whatever.
  15. M

200mb hosting for city chat (not US)

I can help you out. I can offer 1 GB Disk Space and 5 GB Bandwidth. That is my premium plan, I am willing to give it to you for free. If you are interested, you can register here and just don't pay the invoice. I will mark it off. http://talkhosting.info/shared-hosting/
  16. M

Need WHM/CPANEL reseller hosting

As Wswd said guys. In order to be falling under the rules, you MUST HAVE a link to the plan. If you really want people to have the least interest in you, you will need the price too. Also include a good description as to why they should choose you (features, services, extras, etc.)
  17. M

Need free webhost

Hi, unfortunately I do not have my website up right now. I can however offer you hosting. I can offer the features you need, if you are interested please email me rmstreseller@gmail.com
  18. M

Requesting reliable free hosting for Drupal website

I can work something out with you. However, as wswd said, Unmetered requests are not allowed. Email me and maybe we can figure something out: ryan@talkhosting.info
  19. M

Need Several Small Resellers

Well CS Squad, not exactly. Yes I know you have probably seen things like this in the past. But I have a better plan. I want to literally redirect the customers to you. They are very limited on what amount of resources they receive, and they have limited features within the control panel itself...
Back