• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

(UK / US) World Operatives | Free Domain | Litespeed | 99.9% Uptime | Est. 2004

World Operatives Ltd (WO) is a UK registered company, established in early 2004. WO focuses on shared web hosting and domain registration although reseller and VPS plans are also available upon request. We provide a cost effective and extremely competitive service to both personal and business...
  2. W

(UK / US) World Operatives | New updated plans | Litespeed | 99.9% Uptime | Est. 2004

World Operatives Ltd (WO) is a UK registered company, established in early 2004. WO focuses on shared web hosting and domain registration although reseller and VPS plans are also available upon request. We provide a cost effective and extremely competitive service to both personal and business...
  3. W

World Operatives, Free and Free Plus hosting.

World Operatives is a small, reliable web hosting and internet services provider who have been in business since early 2004! We have recently revamped our main website, and now offering two brand new packages - Free and Free Plus! Every package comes with CPanel, MySQL, Email and Softaculous...
  4. W

Free Web Space and Domain @ Admingab.com

All features are included i.e - Email, MYSQL, CPanel etc. AG$'s are earnt by posting threads, posting replies, befriending people, rating threads, blog posts etc. Pretty much anything you do.
  5. W

Free Web Space and Domain @ Admingab.com

Fancy getting your hands on a free domain and free web hosting? AdminGab.com is a one stop webmaster shop full of articles and a large community to assist you with the management and improvement of your websites. When you take part in any activities on AG you earn AG$'s in which you can...
  6. W

One Time Pay Hosting

What happens if and when your sales start slowing down, and the packages you are offering increase to try and get more people in - thus in the end members would no longer have the need to upgrade to a higher paid package? It won't work unfortunately.
  7. W

What do you want to become in future?

I would like to be an astronaut.. only joking I want to become a Police Officer strangely enough.
  8. W

Google Penguin Update

I can see a ton of websites dropping ranks extremely quickly. I also heard that link buying / exchanging isn't going to work as they look at how many external links are on one page and how they are displayed. External links would need to be links out i.e an article discussing a video camera...
  9. W

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

I prefer Google Adsense.. Although I don't exactly earn a lot - I have trust in them, and that makes me feel confident.
  10. W

Running your own servers

I can't really see any benefits in running your own server from home.. best thing to do is buy one and get it colocated..
  11. W

This was hilarious, I had to post - You will cry from laughing so hard

What's wrong with unlimited? It does exist! I had a bottomless drink from Nando's today.. it never stopped! Seriously now, I hate these unlimited hosts - it makes me laugh when they are paid hosts stating unlimited, let alone free :D
  12. W

Need input on colour palettes

I agree, blue looks the best.. great choice lol
  13. W

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

I love Chrome. I remember when I had my new laptop and all I ever used was IE. I downloaded Chrome one day and the speed increase was amazing - I never went back.
  14. W

My domain is old

Not only is age a factor but the amount and the quality of backlinks back to your website is also important.
  15. W

Hi!

Hi all, I'm Mark and i'm from the UK. I've used AND been a provider of web hosting for many years and have been browsing this website for quite some time so thought I would sign up. So, hello!
Back