• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Weird error.. slow responding host... again, this time an other one tho

What kind of script is it, im sure I can find you a better working one. (i think)
  2. T

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

There is no one on this forum that can hurt that company. Who ever says they can good luck, provide proof.
  3. T

Keep talking, I do not care. I just smile in your face. :)
  4. T

What Windows Versions have you used?

win 3.11 xp vista win 7
  5. T

lol sarmth grow up, get a life, because you do not know me. Now you can keep talking about me or this company I care less. You can't hurt me, you can't hurt that company. SO go cry like a baby to someone who really cares.:P
  6. T

Do not think, it is trying to open a file that web server is not giving permission to.
  7. T

What is Direct Clan Hosting?
  8. T

How am I busted? I have yet to do anything wrong. I get blamed for something I never did.
  9. T

my email back before this is joshtaylor0202@gmail.com and i still have it. I am 26 years old bud.
  10. T

Spotify

lol ------ Looks like a popular software
  11. T

got this email back in January .... like back then.
  12. T

What is on line 407 of /home2/tacpdyrz/public_html/domake.php ? I guess it tries to open some file (with a call to the fopen function), but that file cannot be opened because the web server does not have permissions to open it (or does not have permissions to read the directory where the file...
  13. T

No because its the truth. I just got this email back in January. Can you not read? I have had this email since January 2012
  14. T

I have had this email since January 2012. I swear I do not know who Adam is. I promise.
  15. T

First I am not Jonathan, as I said I am a friend of his and as/sub-contractor of his company. Even if you did file a claim still does not mean the FBI will do anything. Second I m 29 years old. You need to stop fighting everyone over something you probably caused and grow up. Jan I honestly do...
  16. T

(6 VPSs left) FreeVPS.us - VPSs for only 20 posts a month

I have never had a vps with this site but I know dmmcintyre3 (me under a different name and on another site) he knows what he is doing offers great services.
  17. T

Spotify

I have used Last.fm on my 360. Love them as well.
  18. T

I do sub-contract work for the company and I know the owner since he was 13. Even with the FBI number you have to go though a lot of red tape to report a company. It is not like you can call them and they will shut it down. Either way this forum has nothing in it but B/S. The Company will still...
  19. T

Spotify

So who here uses Spotify? How long? I have been using it for a couple of months now and its awesome.
  20. T

.pirate domains?

I do not think people would visit a site call yoursite.pirate. thanks so?
Back