• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Advantage/Disadvantage of Free Hosting

Hi, I have seen many hosting companies offering free hosting service. I need an advice from hosting Expert, what are the advantage and Disadvantage of Free hosting service? Your expert comment might be helpful to users. Thanks
  2. J

live chat software for online customer support

Live2Support is one of the best for small and mid size business websites. 15 days free trial. Go for paid version when you satisfied 100%. Plenty of very advanced features (Analytics, Pro-active chat invitation, push notification etc.)
  3. J

Best Live chat software

Preferably Live2Support is a great live chat software. You will get very advanced features at the lowest price. Simple and 100% customizable.
  4. J

Need live chat software for our website

I agree with imgad. Paid live chat software gives you lots of features benefits which is really required for successful business. Live chat software not only for customer chat, but also Its analytic tool is helpful in research of customer behavior, page performance, business performance...
  5. J

Need live chat software for our website

Try Live2Support on your website. Live2Support is very advanced features live chat software at the affordable price. 15 days free trial is available.
  6. J

Hi Everyone

Hi, I am Jeniffer and joined this forum to share my knowledge.
  7. J

live chat software

Customer support is always a major concern with companies. Recently, many live chat software providers increased their price but you can try Live2Support. They will charge you only $9.99/Month. Excellent customer support 24/7. I hope you don't need customer support because this software is bug free.
Back