• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Fuvo Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting!

FuvoHosting is the topnotch hosting brand of Silvona Services. FuvoHosting itself has been around since 2010, Silvona acquired it in November 2011. Since then we've taken over we've made a lot of drastic changes to the service to improve its speed, and performance for all FuvoHosting's...
  2. G

How can you do white hat SEO

White hat SEO means such SEO techniques that follow the rules of search engine algorithms and do not violate any of their terms.It includes link building techniques like blog commenting, forum posting, social bookmarking and article submission.
  3. G

Serious SEO Tips/Help?

You should hire an SEO expert for your site if you don't know much about SEO.Off page SEO is very important in increasing your site rankings.You need to write some articles and submit them to article directories.You must use some techniques like do follow blog commenting,social bookmarking,forum...
  4. G

About Dofollow, It's very Important for SEO

Do follow back links are an important part of SEO.If you submit links to the no follow blogs,then it will be of no use.It will have no affect on your site's PR.Only do follow blogs will help you increase rankings for your site.They will enable the users to visit the back links which you leaves...
  5. G

Who is the best

I will only recommend Google Adsense.It is the best option.There might be some problem in your content.You must have quality content in your site.If you are using some duplicate or copy paste content or description, then you can not get Google adsense.
  6. G

10,000 posts

Its really hard to make 10,000 posts in a forum.It will take a long time to do this.Mostly forums do not allow you to post after reaching a certain number.Some are in moderation queue, so its very hard to do this.
  7. G

How to save for your business

What type of online business you are talking about?It depends on the online stuff you are carrying out.First you need to make a business strategy.You need to carry out all your works according to your plan or schedule.If you want to make good earnings then you have to devote your time to the...
  8. G

virtual assistant for website

Virtual assistants are for some other jobs rather than doing live chatting with you or telling you about the website or a company .What you have seen are live chat workers that talk to you and tell you about the site.There are many sites that offer such services.You can search them out there.
  9. G

What Windows Versions have you used?

I have used these versions: Windows 98 Windows XP Professional Windows vista Windows 7 Windows XP is my favorite.It is most easy and simple while Windows 7 is more advanced.
  10. G

Did you custom design your site or use a template?

There are a variety of new Templates for web design so mostly use templates because designing a site is a long process and demands lot of time.But I prefer doing custom designing as you can make your site according to your own style.Also templates are being used by many designers nowadays so...
  11. G

Tips on Web Design

In web design, you have to take care about a few things.You must not make your site overloaded by using heavy animations in flash.You should make small and precise banners, logos and images.Put some interesting content in your site that is relevant to your topic.Also include some good color...
  12. G

Latest Trends in Web Design

These are great new trends.Web designers will find it quite interesting.New trends in HTML and CSS will attract more visitors.Nowadays headers and banners are made in CSS and some of the animation done in flash is now becoming less popular as it makes site more loaded.
  13. G

What activities in Webdesign?

Good Website design and layout is important for a site and its rankings.You should make an attractive layout for a site and put some interesting content in it.HTML is used in combination with CSS.All the design and layout is made in Dream viewer.Flash is also used for some animation.JavaScript...
  14. G

Want to know about HTML and web design

HTML stands for hyper text mark up language.It is very important for designing the structure of a site.You can learn it from the audio and video tutorials.You can learn it from w3 schools also.CSS is also used in combination with HTML.CSS is used for styling the contents of the site.
  15. G

Which web browser do you use?

Initially i preferred to use chrome,but later I switched to Mozilla Firefox.Firefox is best web browser.Its fast and quick.It is much better than chrome and internet explorer.
  16. G

Any free web hosting horror stories?

When i have concerns, i only get answering machines and and sometimes sites are down and slow
  17. G

Looking for a free web hosting for wordpress blog

Referred you...hope they could help your wordpress blog
  18. G

Looking for a free web hosting for wordpress blog

If the price is right , you have the chance to get better quality.Referred you...
  19. G

Free hosting request: mySQL, Fantastico, FTP, .htaccess Space:

I am comfortable with the features i have now...Ads on my pages? why not as long as we have not violated any rules and meet the requirements needed but not now...
  20. G

How to choose the good web hosting Service?

Choose a web hosting service that will display your web page to the internet and a good internet service provider.Check on the all types of web hosting and find out which one offers what fits to your need.
Back