• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

How to Choose the Best Web Hosting Provider?

With the help of customer reviews you can decide to choose your web hosting provider.
  2. S

Any Good VPS with Discounts?

It's no harm to search for the hosting provider who can offer you lowest quote for vps hosting but in addition to this support, uptime and network speed are key factors which can affect on your business. At some point you may find expensive packages but if they are assuring you about quality...
  3. S

The difference between SSD and HDD on server.

The major difference between HDD and SSD is price. HDD is less expensive as compare to SSD and thus if you can afford to have SSD on servers then you will experience better improvement especially when you are using it for virtualization.
  4. S

Backlink Creation Tips

I too agree with above tips for the building website links. Thanks for sharing ..:):):):)
  5. S

Anyone tried Amazon cloud hosting?

Is there any reason you are only looking for amazon cloud. If you enhance your search and check reviews you may see other cloud providers too who can fulfill your requirements.
  6. S

Is Cheap Web Hosting Reliable?

A reliable hosting is one which can provide you with high uptime, stable services, good customer service. If you are paying for little bit more than I would not say it it not costly hosting. For cheap hosting you can not compromise with all above features I hope.
  7. S

Lifetime Linux Hosting:storminternet.co.uk

Lifetime Hosting: Never pay again for your hosting. Limited Offer! Buy any hosting package for 2 years and get it FREE for life! Storm Internet has been providing high quality UK website hosting since 2003. Whether you require basic web hosting for a simple site or support for the latest...
  8. S

[Looking For Offers] Reliable VPS Hosting for 500/yr

Which location you preferred to host you sites ? I recommend you to check our cloud hosting plans
  9. S

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: 1,000 MB Where: Anywhere

I suggest you to check our lifetime hosting offer posted in paid hosting offer section. Hopefully it should meet your requirements.
  10. S

Can anyone give me the best offer ever? :)

Have you checked the paid hosting offers section ? I hope you will get better offers. Our lifetime hosting plan should meet your requirements.
  11. S

Lifetime Hosting in UK

Storm Internet offers shared/reseller hosting, cloud, dedicated hosting for individuals as well as for business owners, corporate clients. Our Lifetime Hosting plan is designed to enable your web site to get the most out of the Internet and at a price our customers are happy with. Why choose...
  12. S

Best mod_security Rules Recommended for Apache

Indeed it is very complicated to implement mod security rules without making customers unhappy. It's seen that for genuine code too sometims mod security creates problem and customer complaints about their sites. in such cases either you need to exclude that rule or disable the mod_security for...
  13. S

I need the best web hosting solution at affordable price?

It's too late to post here but still I curious. Are you still looking for the best webhosting provider. In my view to explain about the 'best' it should be able to provide you excellent customer service, speedy servers, high uptime and all these features in affordable price. This is the key...
  14. S

Looking for reliability and performance

If you are looking for managed VPS I would recommend you cloud hosting. Cloud VPS is much more stable, scalable and able to provide you high uptime than normal vps. Is there any specific location you are looking to host your server.
  15. S

Web hosting directories list

You will have to do thorough search in google for web directories for free submission. I hope you will have no. of web directories in your list.
  16. S

Looking for cloud hosting

You can check offer section to know about the more details on cloud hosting. Additionally if you enhance your searching you will get more options in UK as well as in USA for cloud hosting.
  17. S

Looking For Shared

A webhost can allow overusage as far as disk space is concerned for your website. However server speed, uptime, technical support and customer services these are some of the important factors that you should think about before choosing a webhost.
  18. S

Howdy again.. looking for decent VPS

Are you planning to purchase vps with webhosting control panel or just plain vps? I am sure if you enhance your search with proper keywords you will get better options.
  19. S

Best Live chat software

providesupport is also good live chat software.
  20. S

video on shared account

Uploading video on shared server is not good idea as you may face performance issues. I would suggest you to dedicated server for this purpose.
Back