• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

backlinks in Twitter Tweet

I do not think that your links in tweets is going to mean much to your sites popularity. The best way to promote your site through twitter and facebook, is having a lot of friends, likes and followers. Eventually you can start building up a small comunity and from there the WOM will spread and...
  2. P

methods of payment

I personally use PayPal as my primary payment gateway. Why? - Because it is easy and fast to use. PayPal is also very well known which makes your business/website looking more trustworthy. As far as I am concerned PayPal also has some of the lowest transaction fees.
  3. P

reviews on the website

I personally dont. Some people might even get scared away by the thought of the company placing the testimonials and reviews themselves. I do think it can be worth trying out in some places.
  4. P

control panel

I agree with some of the above posts. A lot of people just want cPanel. I would go with some of the popular ones, so people know what they are getting. If your controle panel is just as good as cPanel, i do not see any reason why not to use it.
  5. P

Which is Good for SEO ?

It depends on how you configure your website. I would go with WordPress if I was you though. Good luck!
  6. P

★★Affordable Webhosting★★

Are you interested in affordable, secure and reliable webhosting? MartensenNet is offering plans to make your webhosting experience easy and safe. Why us? 99% uptime (guaranteed). Outstanding Support. Your files are 100% secured. Instant deployment. Affordable prices...
Back