• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free cPanel Hosting! Amazing uptime and great support!

No, Jamie is not involved with Hostoast. Yes, I can chroot into it, using the OVH panel, rather than SSH.
  2. A

I see what you're saying. I think I might start from the bottom, and just work my way up. Rather than jumping straight onto advanced, start as a beginner.
  3. A

blocking spiders from crawling sites

Can you do that for certain pages aswell? So it'd index the homepage, but not the other sub-pages?
  4. A

Clients have already recieved refunds, regardless of if they asked for them or not. I agree, it isn't fair for them to be down. But, the problem is, our server is down. We have no explanation for it, we don't know what the problem is, and OVH aren't even answering support tickets and phone...
  5. A

I'd prefer not to have a reseller, If I needed one, I could quite easily get a reliable one. But with a reseller you have hardly any control over your clients.
  6. A

"FibreNetworking" is not me. It's Jamie. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've had several problems with OVH, not just with my Dedi's.
  7. A

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

Wow, anybody using 97? Good old days of simplicity ;)
  8. A

Please review my website

Nice, but I'm getting 404 errors on some of the categories.
  9. A

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Gmail is great!
  10. A

Free software to catch and add followers to my twitter accuunt.

Use twiends.com You have to follow people back, but you could unfollow them I suppose.
  11. A

One Time Pay Hosting

Agree with Sander, they could quite easily go bust, and then you have to pay someone else for hosting.
  12. A

.tk and co.cc free domain names

I agree really, I sometimes use them, but not for business.
  13. A

Hey, how do you get your green / red bar up? I'm on red at the minute for some bad things :( I...

Hey, how do you get your green / red bar up? I'm on red at the minute for some bad things :( I want to boost it up to green, do you know how? Sorry I'm new to FWS :P
  14. A

what is the best control panel for centOS 64 bit?

I think Kloxo is fairly good to be honest!
  15. A

I know, this is not my fault at all. I have to say that OVH are the worst datacentre I've ever used. I'm going to stop advertising until I know that I can live up to what I advertise. Sorry.
  16. A

Gaining and managing your web hosting clients.

So, many people on FreeWebSpace have ran / run free web hosting companies. So we might aswell all share tips on how to gain and manage your clients. I'll start - Advertise on Free Hosting Directorys Moved by Aaron Gregory to the appropriate forum!
  17. A

Free Host for my students

Our free package suits that: 500 MB Diskspace 50 GB Bandwidth Latest cPanel Unlimited Features High Uptime Amazing Support http://hostoast.com
  18. A

need free hosting with my ads

Our free package suits that: 500 MB Diskspace 50 GB Bandwidth Latest cPanel Unlimited Features High Uptime Amazing Support http://hostoast.com
  19. A

500 MB Diskspace 50 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features Latest cPanel Amazing Support High Uptime. http://hostoast.com Coupon code - fws72 - 95% off Professional+ Hosting.
  20. A

Hello, No, I do not have cheap hardware and bills are payed directly via Direct Debit? We had already patched the exploits, but it's because OVH detected them. I'm thinking about moving Datacentre but need somewhere that's very good.
Back