• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Strange E-mails from Web Hosts ?

Well, I'm glad I helped remove a fraud host from the lists, but it's kinda weird that I made that my first post. :D I had no idea that --------- sent that kind of mails to more users, I thought it was a bug or something, so I posted here to confirm.
  2. E

That was fast for the first day listed

Just a random idea I just came up with: How about you guys try this to prevent spam bots, "An E-mail Image Captcha", isn't it brilliant ? :D So, my idea is, to generate a random code with PHP and use some somewhat distorted font to do it, to prevent OCR and still keep it within the limits...
  3. E

Strange E-mails from Web Hosts ?

I just got this e-mail from Host1Free: Take note of the last few lines, so according to what it says here, if I decide to buy their "PREMIUM WEB HOSTING", I can host viruses, or anything that my mind can imagine, even if it breaks their TOS ? I had a good laugh out of this, and decided to...
Back