• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Time to rebuild my host spread

I wasn't dreading any mistreatment...I just didn't want to be treated differently than a...hmmm, what the word..."official" host. This is somewhat making me uncomfortable, I guess. I thought because only Tao was on the server when my time ran out, I was okay, because Tao was a Free hosting...
  2. T

Alright, then I guess we will treat this as a business. I did have Logan1999 on my server in the beginning. I had an advert on his site. He terminated hosting with me a month later, and from there on, it was only me and Tao on the server. I can refer to our ToS, where it states FREE HOSTING...
  3. T

General Question: How is HMT a business (from a legal standpoint)? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if there was never any money made on my part, so by definition, it isn't a business. It was just a website that allotted space to Tao and myself for no cost. I am not asking this to be...
  4. T

Hallo! Let me just clarify some things. Never did I say I was going to reproduce ANY posts. Look more closely at my previous post. I go to a school where I could get sent to (here its called BOCES, but it's like the public school for mentally retarded and "class rebels") for doing careless...
  5. T

No....something much bigger....My time ran out! Let me explain: Yes, HostMyThing was a "figurehead". My school provided me and my friends with the funds to buy hosting, a domain, and eventually a server along with template rights. It has been an interesting 6 months! I am a 15 year old boy...
  6. T

Hi everyone, in case you don't know, the US Government is trying to pass a bill that will censor OUR internet, in the same ways China and Iran do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (I cant ask enough) join the movement to destroy this bill. Join at http://americancensorship.org/. Take a look, and you will...
  7. T

Please review my site!

Actually, when you click the "purchase" button on BluzGraphics' website, It takes you to Themeforest.net, so I assume Themeforest's Template Licenses apply. I still haven't received a reply to my support ticket. Like I said, for now, I will leave the copyright footer in place.
  8. T

Please review my site!

http://themeforest.net/wiki/support/legal-terms/licensing-terms/ I dug this up... I should have the rights to remove the footer. I will still await Paz's reply, once again, to play it safe.
  9. T

Please review my site!

@sander k Yes, after taking a look, I should have the rights, but I am still skeptical. There was nothing in the included "Read Me" that said I couldn't remove the "By:BluzThemes" footer. I also couldn't find any Terms of Use, or similar documents on the theme's website. I think I am going to...
  10. T

Please review my site!

Hi! Please help me by checking out my site, http://www.hostmything.com. It is our web hosting company's website. Feel free to post any comments and or suggestions! I appreciate it! Scott
  11. T

Get 1 Month of Hosting FREE! Then, only $1/Month!

That’s right! Just use the promo code “freeforall” to receive 1 month of our “S1″ package absolutely free (no payment information required). Then, after 30 days, you can decide if you want to keep hosting with us. We are confident that after those 30 days, you will not regret us! Our S1...
  12. T

Dear free hosting providers

I think it would be a great thing If Tao had his own section on the board. I really do respect what he does, after all, I wouldn't really be where I am without him. It's amazing to see him take a host, put them "through the roller coaster of web hosting" (to quote Tao), and see a better host...
  13. T

He was using a nulled version of WHMCS? I think that's hilarious... If you cant afford the $15 dollars a month for WHMCS, then you should not get into web hosting...
  14. T

Uh, did you see flyhosts.net's homepage? It says: Maybe you won't be keeping that account! You may want to check with Ryan! As for the wiki, LP-Trel did get a hold of me. He thought my WHOLE server was hacked, which was not correct. It was just my PERSONAL Cpanel account that got "hijacked"...
  15. T

what's your cpu specs?

AMD FX-8120 Zambezi 3.1GHz 8 Cores 8MB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache Socket AM3+ 125W Best purchase of my computer life thus far, and only ~$250! (the most bang for your buck in my opinion!) To put things in prospective, I opened ALL the programs on my computer in ~30 Seconds! I would...
  16. T

My bad, you did tell me once in a post his name was Ryan...in that case, call it a careless error. My brother's name is Ryan, and he agreed to allow me to use his name for this purpose. If I do any future "adventures", I will use different names! :P EDIT: Looking back, you mentioned his name a...
  17. T

I added a line clarifying this....in the "Just some background information" section.
  18. T

Correct. For whatever reason, I "changed" my name to "Ryan" for this study. I did not realize Flyhost's owner's name was also Ryan! (what are the odds of that?!!) I will add that to the article, to avoid confusion. It is, like I mentioned, just an unedited draft of an article.
  19. T

Ok, I am still editing/adding other details. But for now, here is the link to my write up: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lu1-7-ZdSAtpL9FScywQEt4zEsBAv65o4afXTEibcOQ/edit Feel free to comment and/or add!
  20. T

I meant the article on theswagbay.org. It was too big to post here, so I posted it on one of my dead websites. No matter, I will re-write it, and post it here! Now Tao, it wasn't the server Ryan hacked, it was theswagbay.org's Cpanel. (my fault, used the same password over at flyhosts...I...
Back