• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

[UK] VPS - D:20GB/P:1000Mhz/T:1TB/M:512MB - £4.95

Disk space: 20 GB RAID5 Monthly transfer: 1,000 GB CPU (guaranteed): 1,000 MHz Memory (guaranteed): 512 MB VPS software: OpenVZ / vePortal Operating system: CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu/Gentoo/Fedora Control panel: None/cPanel / WHM/Direct Admin/Plesk DDoS protection: Yes 24/7/365 basic support...
  2. R

Free cPanel/Softaculous/RVSiteBuilder Hosting!

We are pleased to offer the following free hosting package to all FWS readers: Disk Space: 500MB Monthly Bandwidth: 5,000MB Operating System: Linux/CentOS Control Panel: cPanel MySQL Databases: 1 FTP Accounts: 1 Email Accounts: 10 Sub-Domains: 1 Autoresponders: 1 Website Builder...
  3. R

Half-Price Hosting For Life - From £1.00pm!

We are pleased to offer a lifetime 50% discount to all FWS readers on all our shared hosting packages. Simply use the code: FWS50 during checkout. Prices from £1.00 per-month, including: Disk Space: 1,000MB Monthly Bandwidth: 10,000MB Add-on Domains: 10 Parked Domains: 10...
  4. R

Preventing certain domains in WHMCS

You just need to check the form input with a bit of php. It's not hard if you can code. If not I'm sure someone would do it for a couple of beers :) Regards, Nick.
  5. R

We are pleased to offer a lifetime 50% discount to all FWS readers on all our shared hosting packages. Simply use the code: FWS50 during checkout. Prices from £1.00 per-month, including: Disk Space: 1,000MB Monthly Bandwidth: 10,000MB Add-on Domains: 10 Parked Domains: 10...
  6. R

We are pleased to offer the following free hosting package to all FWS readers: Disk Space: 500MB Monthly Bandwidth: 5,000MB Operating System: Linux/CentOS Control Panel: cPanel MySQL Databases: 1 FTP Accounts: 1 Email Accounts: 10 Sub-Domains: 1 Autoresponders: 1 Website Builder...
  7. R

Working hour per day

That's good advice right there. It is REALLY important to take regular breaks as well, just 10 minutes here and there throughout the day. Oh, and I do ~10-12 per day, 6 days a week, about 5 or 6 on Sundays. Regards, Nick.
  8. R

We don't accept orders from Russia.
  9. R

10. R

We are pleased to offer the following free hosting package to all FWS readers: Disk Space: 500MB Monthly Bandwidth: 5,000MB Operating System: Linux/CentOS Control Panel: cPanel MySQL Databases: 1 FTP Accounts: 1 Email Accounts: 10 Sub-Domains: 1 Autoresponders: 1 Website Builder: RVSiteBuilder...
  11. R

Need 20 cheap simple web hosting for mini sites/landing pages, please read

Maybe they will get blacklisted, that wasn't the point.
  12. R

13. R

14. R

Testing Request

Hi, I was a bit slow on the uptake here, I hadn't got PMs set to email me. Oh well, at least I've changed it now :) Regards, Nick.
  15. R

Testing Request

Hi Adam, We can do that for you and we're in the UK. PM me if you need details. Regards, Nick.
  16. R

Hi, There are lots of hosts who have lots of IPs across lots of servers. I'm not saying they will give him an account, just pointing out that it can be done without the need for dedicated/additional IPs. Regards, Nick.
  17. R

Hi, He doesn't need 20 IPs, he can go with one host who already has 20 shared IPs at no extra IP cost to the host. Regards, Nick.
  18. R

PHP or PERL?

Hi, I'd also go with PHP, but that's because that's what I use all the time. I guess there will be nearly as many perl-heads out there :) Regards, Nick.
Back